'We want to be disgusting to play against' | Ralph Hasenhüttl exclusive

Saint-Armstrong

I'm going to be miserable when he gets snapped up by a bigger club.

It’ll happen. At least we’ll have been successful for it to happen. The key is not choosing dross to replace him with. Best not to think about it until necessary!

I think we’ll be more clinical this year with Adams up top, and the extra pace will be telling.

His style lends itself much more to a club like us than to one of the really big boys. The big clubs have hugely talented players but they're seldom the kind of work horses Ralph likes - and needs.

The more I read that, the more I consider the possibility that this might be a "hold onto your hats" season. In a very good way.

Let's just enjoy it rather than keep looking for the next gut punch.

I have to say after watching the first 10 - 15 minutes in the home game v Arsenal, who are these guys playing in Saints shirts?! How has he managed to do that.

with a full pre season and the players being physically conditioned to play in Ralph’s style I hope we are very disgusting to play against.

I care more about if he is not part of our net, or if he loses the ball and stands still. It drives me mad and then I drive the players mad!

the 'net'..

I hope the club throw everything at Ralph to get him to stay longer.

Brilliant manager