Gao speaks!

niceandfriendly

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t. I remember the days when people used to complain about owners talking too much! Frankly I am more interested in what Ralph has to say. Gao needs to concern himself with keeping the club afloat.

Searing ambition.

Searing ambition.

If you want that Benjii you need to support another club. I have supported this club since 1966 and the words “seering ambition” have never been associated with this football club under any owner. Getting to and staying in the Premiership plus the occasional good cup run and foray into Europe is the best we can hope for. To be honest, that isn’t unrealistic for a club of our size.

Gao will leave a Rupert Lowe legacy

Gao isn't a problem IMHO

Sure he's not spending his own money and "taking us to the next level" Ala Kats BS. But he's allowing the club to spend what it generates

We spent £30m (net) this summer

Issue is that we have a poor squad and very little to offload.... That's a Les legacy not a Gao problem.

Gao sacked les for that reason...

If we can offload a few more (lemina, moi, Carrillo ect) then I suspect we go again in Jan.

• 2 months later...