Robbie Savage predicts (nice surprise)

Pilchards

No but his reasoning might leave a little to be desired.

Maupay and Mooy are decent additions for Brighton, but you wouldn't say they're significantly better than our options.

In any event I don't think we'll finish 18th and I'm not super fussed what Robbie reckons.

No but his reasoning might leave a little to be desired.

Maupay and Mooy are decent additions for Brighton, but you wouldn't say they're significantly better than our options.

In any event I don't think we'll finish 18th and I'm not super fussed what Robbie reckons.

His reasoning leaves much to be desired - our issue, for me, is not firepower but the creativity to supply the forwards plus our defence and limited midfield options. I think he's failed to highlight our actual weaknesses. That said, I disagree about Brighton strengthening, they've had a cracking window. Maupay imo was the standout striker in the championship last season and offers more than Adams and Pukki who'll both do OK but Maupay is a notch above for me. Mooy is slight in build but he's a proven Premier league player who'll create chances galore for them.

Whoever a pundit predicts for relegation gets pelters from that club”s fans.

There is so little imagination now. Every fcker is predicting 7-10th place being between Watford, Wolves, Leicester and Everton.

Bottom 3 normally the 3 promoted clubs or maybe one club that tailspinned last season.

All quite boring really although Savage will always be a ****

Nah, goals are the least worry. He's obviously not really delved too much into our squad or paid too much attention to the 2nd half of last season.

We will score goals playing as we do, as we did - it’s the other end which will cause the problem.

Lazy dumb pundits. Paid a fortune to put across an 'expert' opinion for ‘naturals’ to read, yet they don't really have a scooby.

Whilst a considerable amount of turd falls out of his mouth from time to time - as a bloke he seems decent enough. Saw him at the PGA Golf Pro-Am day a couple of years ago he had time for as many folks as he could get to for piccys and autographs.

But most notable when we played Coventry last day of the Championship season he was on the TV panel with WGS, they had just done a piece by the tunnel with Gabbi Logan and were walking round the pitch to go up in the TV platform at the back of the Kingsland. Everyone was clapping Gordon Strachan when he walked past the Chapel the volume went up, WGS was waving to everyone, Robbie Savage stopped his conversation with him and noticeably slowed down to leave Strachan on his own to take the applause, for a pantomime villain on the pitch it put him up in my estimation.