Being searched on entry to football

richie

Other posts get deleted and this vile s hit stays???

Strange standards

You're a real oddbod. Who exactly are you getting all faux outraged about? Some unknown faceless Burnley steward who may or may not even exist? My post was a clear exaggeration to probe a point- that the original poster was quite obviously getting all worked up about an innocent steward doing his job and insinuations that a steward patting down a child for security reasons is up to no good is laughable.

In case you needed it spelling out, Mr anonymous Burnley steward was almost certainly not a dirty peado (though I can't say for certain because I have absolutely no clue who he could be.) I'm sure he will be on here shortly to praise you for your noble actions and your support, he's probably got a family to care for and he's been mortally wounded by this accusation.

Edited by hypochondriac

You're a real oddbod. Who exactly are you getting all faux outraged about? Some unknown faceless Burnley steward who may or may not even exist? My post was a clear exaggeration to probe a point- that the original poster was quite obviously getting all worked up about an innocent steward doing his job and insinuations that a steward patting dowun a child for security reasons is up to no good is laughable.

In case you needed it spelling out, Mr anonymous Burnley steward was almost certainly not a dirty peado (though I can't say for certain because I have absolutely no clue who he could be.) I'm sure he will be on here shortly to praise you for your noble actions and your support, he's probably got a family to care for and he's been mortally wounded by this accusation.

Backtracking!

Realising you have been an utter cretin

We all know what you said and accused the steward of and should be ashamed but you clearly aren't.

Disgusting

You're a real oddbod. Who exactly are you getting all faux outraged about? Some unknown faceless Burnley steward who may or may not even exist? My post was a clear exaggeration to probe a point- that the original poster was quite obviously getting all worked up about an innocent steward doing his job and insinuations that a steward patting down a child for security reasons is up to no good is laughable.

Listened this week to Sam Harris and Ricky Gervais podcast. Talking about exactly this sort of thing and the bs outrage.

Listened this week to Sam Harris and Ricky Gervais podcast. Talking about exactly this sort of thing and the bs outrage.
There's a good book exploring it by Jon Ronson called "so you've been publically shamed." Imagine being offended on behalf of someone you don't know the identity of and almost certainly will never know. It's like calling a tree or a piece of fluff a dirty peado and then someone getting offended on behalf of the random collection of objects. In fact the slur against someone that no one has ever met is so egregious that the post has to be scrubbed from the Internet and the poster removed lest the wrong person read the phrase dirty peado and be psychologically damaged. Frankly just bizarre behaviour but a sad sign of the times. Edited by hypochondriac