Check your season ticket box

Stud mark of doom

I did think the same with mine, but...it had fallen behind the little box thingy, and was floating around in the back.

It does beg the question as to if all this packaging is necessary. Wouldn't it be cheaper to just send the season card in a normal envelope? What is the point of this box and packaging? There's nothing in it which wouldn't fit into a flaming envelope.

The “window thingy” is just the car (or other) window sticker.

My son got his about a week ago. Big box - but only thing in it was a season ticket. Someone said on another thread they had messed up all the kids boxes and the “goodies” would be sent later.

I would have been very happy with the ticket and nothing else. Very unhappy with what I got.

At least the ticket office works Sunday so I can easily sort it out.....

It’s not fair neither me nor Mrs JBS got a window sticker :(

I have to say in these days of saving the planets resources the box is quite extravagant.

We have three season tickets in our house - and three separate boxes. Can it be that hard to send three tickets to the same address in one box?

Two season tickets arrived different days , one in box inside a bag, the second in a box then just a box sleeve, not even taped or sealed up. One has a badge , the other has the window sticker, so quality control is somewhat compromised.

Why on earth they have to send out tickets to the same address and paid for together separately and in a huge box when a credit card can be sent in just a padded envelope really does seem a complete waste of money, then I suppose we will all get those clacker things stuck on our seats