Man City U23’s vs Saints U23’s

SuperSAINT

Great strike by N'Lundulu - I wish Ings had this (or indeed anything) in his locker.

I sometimes think that the first team would have more guts and staying power with more of the U23s in it.

Notice no Carillo, Hoedt or Lemina included in the U23 squad so hopefully all are on their way out.

Great strike by N'Lundulu - I wish Ings had this (or indeed anything) in his locker.

I sometimes think that the first team would have more guts and staying power with more of the U23s in it.

Notice no Carillo, Hoedt or Lemina included in the U23 squad so hopefully all are on their way out.

MLG is so coming to get you for this...

I'd try to integrate lemina till January. It won't happen but I think it would improve the midfield.

Dan N'Lundulu only came to my attention attending some u23 games at the end of last season but i was very impressed, especially in the Newcastle play off game. Strength, power, decent strike of the ball, if he keeps this up will deserve a first team appearance.

Dan N'Lundulu only came to my attention attending some u23 games at the end of last season but i was very impressed, especially in the Newcastle play off game. Strength, power, decent strike of the ball, if he keeps this up will deserve a first team appearance.

Think he got a bad injury so didn't feature for an extended period of time. Has gotten better & better since he's been back.

N”Lundalu gently bouncing the ball off the keepers head as he ran back with it for the restart.

thats what we like a bit of old school devilment!!

Loverly winner.

The boy is a unit, that’s for sure.