First win this season?

Heisenberg

Brighton away.

I will try and abstain from jumping to a conclusion after just one game.

Brighton won’t be world beaters even if their 3-0 win was impressive whereas we imploded.

I will suggest that Brighton will suffer eventually following a new manager bounce (perhaps much like Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at United last season)- but somewhat optimistically going to say Brighton away will be a flukey 1-0 win to us!

We're playing the old game of how many wins can a relegation threatened team hope for and it's not many.

We all hoped that we had moved on from that but signing a 20-year-old, bit part Bundesliga player on loan because we couldn't afford a transfer fee for a player who is probably not even Premier League standard suggests that we haven't.

We are where you'd expect a poverty-stricken team to be in the Premier League.

We're playing the old game of how many wins can a relegation threatened team hope for and it's not many.

We all hoped that we had moved on from that but signing a 20-year-old, bit part Bundesliga player on loan because we couldn't afford a transfer fee for a player who is probably not even Premier League standard suggests that we haven't.

Relegation threatened? After one game? Give it a rest.

We got Danso on loan because it was so late in the window, not because we couldn't afford him.

He's not a bit part player. Regular in the team for most of the second half of the season.

Why do you revel in desperately trying to engender pessimism?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Relegation threatened? After one game? Give it a rest.

We got Danso on loan because it was so late in the window, not because we couldn't afford him.

He's not a bit part player. Regular in the team for most of the second half of the season.

Why do you revel in desperately trying to engender pessimism?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I think he's still smarting that our Austrian youth team prospect (who it better than Upamecano, despite never playing a senior game for us) is further down the pecking order.

Catch up that was last season.

we are clearly going to be bottom 3 as we enter December

lots of talk about signings in the Jan window with lots of excuses being made why we can't

That's good. I thought that you would clearly think that would be rock bottom cut adrift by then.

Clearly only bottom 3 offers some hope that we escape. Clearly.

I certainly say that all those teams probably suit our style more than Burnley do, actually facing a more attacking Brighton than last year probably favours us a bit. (also as I said in the other thread, they literally scored 3 goals from 5 shots against Watford and most of the team was last years team which is really not very good). I reckon a more open Brighton we could get at and score against pretty easily.

We consistently struggle against the park the bus, sit in type teams. Can't see any team in that next lot actually doing that, so could see some counter attack goals from us.

I also fancy that 1-2 of those home games against the 'big 6' is winnable, I am not convinced by Utd under Solksjaer, that 4-0 flattered them a lot. Liverpool IMO are beatable especially after a European away trip midweek and well Chelsea are not the threat they were without Hazard.