Hong Kong

shurlock

UK should give British nationality to Hong Kong citizens, Tugendhat says

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/13/uk-british-nationality-hong-kong-citizens-tom-tugendhat

, wonder what the Tory coffin dodgers would make of this?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

I dont know how old you are but you soon fit the coffin dodger part in life, it seems only yesterday I was 30 and now am 59. Time speeds up it seems as you get older.

I dont know how old you are but you soon fit the coffin dodger part in life, it seems only yesterday I was 30 and now am 59. Time speeds up it seems as you get older.
Yeah I know my oldest turns 18 next week seems like only yesterday he was running around the back garden in a nappy. Not sure 59 is quite coffin dodger territory yet though Nick [emoji6]

UK should give British nationality to Hong Kong citizens, Tugendhat says

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/aug/13/uk-british-nationality-hong-kong-citizens-tom-tugendhat

Interesting idea, given the current political climate in the UK, wonder what the Tory coffin dodgers would make of this?

If you think about it, we are all dodging the coffin on a daily basis.

Yeah I know my oldest turns 18 next week seems like only yesterday he was running around the back garden in a nappy. Not sure 59 is quite coffin dodger territory yet though Nick [emoji6]

Lol, I feel like it at 5 to 5 on a Saturday during the football season!!! I was fine being 30 and 40 but 50 was a bit of a wake up but 60!!!

Yeah, I'm 59 too. Kindly drop the Old from your username. :)

Yeah, I'm 59 too. Kindly drop the Old from your username. :)
The name OldNick came into play as I was NickH and some prat came on using NickG soit starting causing confusing to some posters thinking my posts were NickG therefore I had it changed to OldNick as in used to be Nick, of course in hindsight I should have used OldNickH but of course the other prat may have changed to OldnickG if you can follow all that.

Anyway Im OldNick getting ready for the day lol