Worlds a mess - Examples

Cabbage_Face

Nah I'm happy commenting on your usual insane ramblings thanks. There's also a post from a few months back where you mention how you blocked me. You weren't lying were you?

You are still obsessed with sadold I see, follow him around like a stalker

And to think you accuse me of being obsessed the other day.. :lol:

Nah I'm happy commenting on your usual insane ramblings thanks. There's also a post from a few months back where you mention how you blocked me. You weren't lying were you?

As I have tried to explain to you before, it is possible to chose to read someone's post even if you have them on ignore. You are on my ignore list but I chose to occasionally read a post of yours just in case there is a reason to respond. Usually there isn't.

As I have tried to explain to you before, it is possible to chose to read someone's post even if you have them on ignore. You are on my ignore list but I chose to occasionally read a post of yours just in case there is a reason to respond. Usually there isn't.

:lol: You are certifiably insane. What is the point of sticking someone on ignore, announcing it to everyone and then reading the posts anyway because you have no self control and can't help yourself. Admit it, I'm in your head.

:lol: You are certifiably insane. What is the point of sticking someone on ignore, announcing it to everyone and then reading the posts anyway because you have no self control and can't help yourself. Admit it, I'm in your head.

Try reading what I said for a change. I said "occasionally read a post of yours." That does not mean I read all of your posts and in fact I read very few of them apart from those that appear in someone else's quote. What is odd is the way you instantly reply to virtually everything I write. Still, as we see with your stalking of Always, you are a bit of an online stalker aren't you? You seem also to have a very high opinion of yourself. Why on earth would you be in my head? You are one of the more unpleasant posters on here and how you get to spend so much of your day (when I assume you are being paid to do a job) is a mystery. I bet your boss would be delighted to see how you spend your day.

Try reading what I said for a change. I said "occasionally read a post of yours." That does not mean I read all of your posts and in fact I read very few of them apart from those that appear in someone else's quote. What is odd is the way you instantly reply to virtually everything I write. Still, as we see with your stalking of Always, you are a bit of an online stalker aren't you? You seem also to have a very high opinion of yourself. Why on earth would you be in my head? You are one of the more unpleasant posters on here and how you get to spend so much of your day (when I assume you are being paid to do a job) is a mystery. I bet your boss would be delighted to see how you spend your day.

I don't believe you. You constantly reply to my posts let's not pretend it's some sort of occasional thibg you can't help yourself. Last year I consciously didn't reply to any of your posts for months (but I didn't feel the need to grandstand about it) and guess what, you carried on replying to mine regardless! I'm my own boss thanks and replying to you takes about 3 minutes out of my day as it requires very little brain power.

Living rent free in your head soggy and you can't resist.

The name Thedelldays is shown as shown historically with the word banned underneath. That usually implies that the poster has been banned does it not?

There may be alternative reasons why the username/account was banned as opposed to deleted.

Banned yes, maybe not because it was deserved for foul play.