Season Ticket Debacle

manji

Mine haven’t arrived, had ordered two season tickets in the family section, unbeknown to me the first two games in our seats had “previously” been sold, I’m not convinced, i think they were probably subsequently sold, so, no tickets for Saturday, but I do have two for Man U. I’m assured the Liverpool tickets are on the way, bu no season tickets until after the first two games.

Think they've got an issue with match tickets as well, no membership cards or print at home available so a lot more printed tickets than normal , i called up to say 2 weeks after puchase no ticket had arrived so they are sorting out a duplicate, sounds like they have quite a few like that.

All a bit embarrassing for the club at the moment. No season tickets, no membership cards, no kit, no assistant manager. I guess they hoped the football would distract us but then we get tonked by Burnley.

Fans forum could be fun tonight :lol:

Let us hope that the cards actually work in the entry machines too. Wouldn't surprise me if it's a complete ****ing disaster on Saturday and not just on the pitch!

Does sow the seed of thought of not rolling up to the turnstiles 10 minutes before kick off - as the end of the queue could be down in Ocean Village one way and half way over Northam Bridge the other.

How many fans have not yet got their season tickets? Its hardly 1000's and I would sugust its less then 100 so I woudnt call it a "debacle" or "embarrasing as some are.

Don't get me wrong the club is far from perfect but when they have around 18,000 or more season ticket holders there are always going to be some, for what ever reson don't turn up. (l less than 1%?).

The club always sort out any errors , it main be a pain to go to the ticket offiec on a matchday to sort it out but its hardly the end of the world.

I wonder how many tickets dont turn up for concernts etc.

N

How many fans have not yet got their season tickets? Its hardly 1000's and I would sugust its less then 100 so I woudnt call it a "debacle" or "embarrasing as some are.

Don't get me wrong the club is far from perfect but when they have around 18,000 or more season ticket holders there are always going to be some, for what ever reson don't turn up. (l less than 1%?).

The club always sort out any errors , it main be a pain to go to the ticket offiec on a matchday to sort it out but its hardly the end of the world.

The point is that if they had started sending them out several weeks ago it would allow time to sort them out.

Mine finally turned up in the post this morning. Which was strange as it was also waiting for me last Saturday when I got back from Burnley.

I obviously didn't look that carefully then, as I was still fuming about the 2nd half capitulation and a 530 mile round trip. It turns out I've had someone else's instead from Block 42

Would have been interesting trying to get in the Kingsland with that one.

Well the good news is they managed to get all the "don't be naughty this season" letters to the Itchen north ST holders before the first home match....

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Makes sense for the club to set out its stall as it panders to all the scousers celebrating in the boxes at the expense of Itchen North ST holders.

Edited by shurlock

Well the good news is they managed to get all the "don't be naughty this season" letters to the Itchen north ST holders before the first home match....

Would be nice if they tried to do something about all the plastic Arsenal / United / Chelsea / Liverpool fans that appear around my seat in the Itchen North when big teams come to town ... complained last season to a steward as they were celebrating and got a shrug of the shoulders.

Would be nice if they tried to do something about all the plastic Arsenal / United / Chelsea / Liverpool fans that appear around my seat in the Itchen North when big teams come to town ... complained last season to a steward as they were celebrating and got a shrug of the shoulders.

Indeed, show them a ticket as, if my memory serves me correctly it states "Home Supporters Only"

Where are you getting these statistics from?

Makes sense for the club to set out its stall as it panders to all the scousers celebrating in the boxes at the expense of Itchen North ST holders.
No doubt the away fans will be setting off smoke bombs with impunity at this weekends game..while the stewards desperately seek a saints fan to eject.

So all those "plastic fans" have either been loaned a ticket by someone for what ever reason cant attend or theve purchased a season ticket for one match......lot of money for a game but hey everyones entitiled to buy if they can afford surley?

Where are you getting these statistics from?

So all those "plastic fans" have either been loaned a ticket by someone for what ever reason cant attend or theve purchased a season ticket for one match......lot of money for a game but hey everyones entitiled to buy if they can afford surley?

My point isn’t that they shouldn’t buy one. It’s more the fact that if they do, they should keep quiet and not celebrate - which is what causes the issue with the away fans in the boxes as they celebrate and rile up people in the Itchen North but the stewards seem to shrug it off and turn a blind eye as they and the club seem to adopt the same policy as you of ‘if they pay their the club the money they can do as they wish’.

I'm in block 30, and there were some seats that weren't STs last season. Got all manner of tourists turning up to games.

I'm in block 30, and there were some seats that weren't STs last season. Got all manner of tourists turning up to games.

Hey im a casual saints fan ,just because you dont see regular faces familiar to you dosnt make them tourists .For example i was offered 2 tickets for this saturdays game v Saints res pool.£130 really............guess what im not going.

Hey im a casual saints fan ,just because you dont see regular faces familiar to you dosnt make them tourists .For example i was offered 2 tickets for this saturdays game v Saints res pool.£130 really............guess what im not going.

Why does everyone hate tourists? I’ve been one at Nou Camp, Bernabeu and other grounds.

Mine finally turned up in the post this morning. Which was strange as it was also waiting for me last Saturday when I got back from Burnley.

I obviously didn't look that carefully then, as I was still fuming about the 2nd half capitulation and a 530 mile round trip. It turns out I've had someone else's instead from Block 42

Would have been interesting trying to get in the Kingsland with that one.

SNAP

Mine for the Itchen arrived yesterday, which was strange as I also received one last week! When I then checked the name on the one from last week it was Sam C****** in the Northam!!