Parking options

subirony

I've had to change my parking space near St Mary's after years, so I'd appreciate any thoughts on good options around Northam Bridge? Town centre multi-stories are fine but in the wrong direction for me, does anyone have any good, trusted spaces on the way out before/after the bridge? Happy to pay the usual £5 or so, would just like to be heading in the right direction!

Thanks.

I always park in the East street multi-storey and I live in Park gate . Not perfect if you are in a mad rush to get away but by the time you have walked back and paid for your ticket the worst of the traffic heading towards Northam bridge seems to have gone . I am usually indoors about an hour after the game finishes.

If you’re happy to pay the £5 then the little industrial yard next to the Coalporters Rowing Club is a decent bet. Failing that the industrial estate over Northam bridge where Screwfix, Royal Mail etc are is free although some of the business started ticketing cars last season so keep an eye out for any parking restrictions

If you’re happy to pay the £5 then the little industrial yard next to the Coalporters Rowing Club is a decent bet. Failing that the industrial estate over Northam bridge where Screwfix, Royal Mail etc are is free although some of the business started ticketing cars last season so keep an eye out for any parking restrictions

It was a tenner there today and that is the new price apparently as fewer spaces available.

I've had to change my parking space near St Mary's after years, so I'd appreciate any thoughts on good options around Northam Bridge? Town centre multi-stories are fine but in the wrong direction for me, does anyone have any good, trusted spaces on the way out before/after the bridge? Happy to pay the usual £5 or so, would just like to be heading in the right direction!

Thanks.

Today, for the first time ever, I caught the train from Swanwick to Central (£3.55 return), and the the special bus from the station to SMS (£3 return). Left at the final whistle, back at Swanwick 17.46. Will defo do again.

• 2 months later...

Any updates on the availability to park here ? Recall last season a few people were ticketed.