Grass up other fans and end the hate crime!

benjii

Again, what do bizarre rants about my posting frequency have to do with text campaigns at the football? They are two entirely separate things but it's obviously annoyed you that I've posted on here a lot more than you have so I'm sorry its offended you.

It's aggressive posts like yours that are breeding grounds for prejudiced attitudes out in public. I hope you don't bring that sort of mind to St Marys in the future or you yourself could be on the end of some good old fashioned text justice. Let's hope you possess a more progressive nature at the next home game or you're looking at a 3 game ban MINIMUM.

Don’t pretend you go to matches! That’s hilarious. It would leave you less time for posting hatred on here.

I think I’ve wasted more than enough time on you so won’t bother replying again.

I hope you realise one day that your comments and general attitude is not appropriate.

I’ll go back to reading posts and just replying sporadically when I feel appropriate.

I will add that these unpleasant comments at St Mary’s are not very frequent but they need dealing with when they do occur to show people they aren’t acceptable.

I love how you describe my posts as aggressive. Oh well. That’s your choice.

Don’t pretend you go to matches! That’s hilarious. It would leave you less time for posting hatred on here.

I think I’ve wasted more than enough time on you so won’t bother replying again.

I hope you realise one day that your comments and general attitude is not appropriate.

I’ll go back to reading posts and just replying sporadically when I feel appropriate.

I will add that these unpleasant comments at St Mary’s are not very frequent but they need dealing with when they do occur to show people they aren’t acceptable.

I love how you describe my posts as aggressive. Oh well. That’s your choice.

It didn't take long for your true insidious nature to be revealed. Ad hominem attacks on my character, insinuations that I'm not a real fan and that I don't attend games (a truly personal slight and egregious assault on my identity as a saints fan.), microaggressions and white privilege dripping from every poison soaked word you've written. I'm staggered if the club do not have someone monitoring this website for abusive content such as this. I think the punishment is a 6 game ban for online hate and I'm assuming the admin will be duty bound to turf over your personal details once the club make an official request. Remember though it was your choice.

To summarize for the masses:. I’m defending minority groups or discriminated groups and agreeing with the club’s plea for help in stamping this out and yet I’m inappropriate.

Anyone that thinks these racists/homophobic/sexist etc comments are appropriate is unpleasant. end of. At the very least they hold very unpleasant view. That backs up exactly what the club is trying to fight. I’m proud of my club for doing so! If people think I’ve been aggressive then think about the abuse these minority/ discriminated against groups have to suffer on a regular basis

Well done Saints for attempting to stamp out this behaviour.

To summarize for the masses:. I’m defending minority groups or discriminated groups and agreeing with the club’s plea for help in stamping this out and yet I’m inappropriate.

Anyone that thinks these racists/homophobic/sexist etc comments are appropriate is unpleasant. end of. At the very least they hold very unpleasant view. That backs up exactly what the club is trying to fight. I’m proud of my club for doing so! If people think I’ve been aggressive then think about the abuse these minority/ discriminated against groups have to suffer on a regular basis

Well done Saints for attempting to stamp out this behaviour.

Oh right so minorities getting some abuse at the football gives you carte blanche to mouth off with your aggressive attitude on here? I'm afraid that doesn't wash sunshine. It's no use backtracking and trying to excuse your previous hate speech, everyone can read it for what it is. The arms of sfc law are very long and if wee Ross is doing his job properly and policing this place, expect your collar to be felt in short order.

It didn't take long for your true insidious nature to be revealed. Ad hominem attacks on my character, insinuations that I'm not a real fan and that I don't attend games (a truly personal slight and egregious assault on my identity as a saints fan.), microaggressions and white privilege dripping from every poison soaked word you've written. I'm staggered if the club do not have someone monitoring this website for abusive content such as this. I think the punishment is a 6 game ban for online hate and I'm assuming the admin will be duty bound to turf over your personal details once the club make an official request. Remember though it was your choice.

v6457c.jpg