Ticket Problems

um pahars

Arrived to quite a scrum outside the Itchen as tickets (paper and season tickets) were being rejected. Shouldn’t have chuckled as mine got bounced back as well!!

Turns out that after receiving someone else’s season ticket as well as mine, and emailing the club yesterday to let them know, my season ticket ticket was cancelled. Outside now trying to get it sorted!!!

I hate our club at the moment.

Owned by a clueless chancer, run by well-meaning simpletons.

Did yours work? Mine did, as did tens of thousands of others I presume as I arrived at 2.58 and the ground was full. Sorry for the fella who ticket didn’t work.

An attendance of 31,712, and two complaints. Perspective?

I won’t say how many people the main steward said got bounced back as don’t want to give the Club and stewards too much of a hard time, but it wasn’t handled very well. Ended up missing what sounded like a really good first 30 minutes.

if you’re spending £700 on a season ticket, have gone out of your way to help the Club after you’ve received someone else’s ticket in addition to your own and have done nothing wrong, then I think you’re allowed a moan.

I won’t say how many people the main steward said got bounced back as don’t want to give the Club and stewards too much of a hard time, but it wasn’t handled very well. Ended up missing what sounded like a really good first 30 minutes.

if you’re spending £700 on a season ticket, have gone out of your way to help the Club after you’ve received someone else’s ticket in addition to your own and have done nothing wrong, then I think you’re allowed a moan.

Yes sir, you are. I can only imagine your frustration. My post was aimed at those expressing faux outrage.