Fanzone

davefoggy

Did anyone use the fanzone in the carpark yesterday? Any good?

I only noticed it while walking away from the ground after the match, I don't remember seeing it advertised prior to the game.

Would be interested to know what it was like, I have had enough of the shambles in Itchen concourse, so I'm looking at other pre match options.

Did anyone use the fanzone in the carpark yesterday? Any good?

I only noticed it while walking away from the ground after the match, I don't remember seeing it advertised prior to the game.

Would be interested to know what it was like, I have had enough of the shambles in Itchen concourse, so I'm looking at other pre match options.

Full up and only a certain number of people allowed in at a time, people queuing to get in but have to wait till someone leaves... :lol: how long did some actually wait ?

Full up and only a certain number of people allowed in at a time, people queuing to get in but have to wait till someone leaves... :lol: how long did some actually wait ?

Can’t be right, the cognoscenti on here declared it to be a joke. I arrived tight to kick off (2.58), and it was empty!

Can’t be right, the cognoscenti on here declared it to be a joke. I arrived tight to kick off (2.58), and it was empty!

Did you go in at 10 to 3? ;)

Most got there early to sit and watch Arse v Burnley I suspect and left when it was over

I wasn't fussed anyway

Did you go in at 10 to 3? ;)

Most got there early to sit and watch Arse v Burnley I suspect and left when it was over

I wasn't fussed anyway

You suspect wrong. I arrived in my seat after catching the last bus from Central Station just after the handshakes. In any event, why the sneering disapproval of football fans who watch football match?

You suspect wrong. I arrived in my seat after catching the last bus from Central Station just after the handshakes. In any event, why the sneering disapproval of football fans who watch football match?

No disapproval or sneering mate :rolleyes:, just find it funny how people will queue for such things for so long with little chance of getting in for it anyway...