Tickets available for Fulham Game...

Gordon Mockles

I hope you got sorted because the email was that of my friend whom I was posting for. He shifted the ticket and hopefully let the others know he had sold it. I’ve been busy this weekend & only just back online so apologies for lack of contact.

Not as yet mate, thanks though. If anyone has a spare ticket please email me at broachy84@gmail.com. Can pick up from the ground this evening. cheers!

Can only assume it's correct but a poster has just said Fulham will be selling tickets on the night to Saints fans. Worth checking and confirming before travelling up.

I remember travelling up many years ago away at Fulham only for the club to turn hordes of Saints fans away en mass due to some ticketing fiasco. Remember watching the match in some Thai bar in Fulham and the ground was half empty. Proper screwed us over that match. We played in white. Many years ago now. Least we won but injuries to key players at this early stage with a thread bare squad of quality aren’t good. Starting to seem fortunate we didn’t move on Boufal.