Brighton 0-2 Saints - Reaction

Lighthouse

Looks like he fooled everyone (looking at the latter thread content) , which I am surmising is what we bought from Lille originally. Having bamboozled 3(?) Brighton defenders - Ryan probably thought “he is going to be a greedy whatsit after that, and squeeze one off - so best ready myself for it”.......... “Oh!”.

Listening to Redmond on Solent if him and Boufal are developing an understanding together, with Boufal maturing in his thinking and Redmond not having to think could turn out to be potent combination.

We can only hope.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned elsewhere but on the red card tackle, the replay shown on MOTD captures a Brighton team mate grimacing at the awfulness of the tackle.

Quite unusual to see such a natural reaction for a foul by your own side.

That's right. His reaction was one of "that's a shocker, he'll be off for that". Credit to the ref. When I first saw it in real time, I hadn't seen the impact on Valery's leg. The ref had - and had no hesitation in showing the red card.

Yes, actually. I'd accept cross/shot. Not being critical - it was a great ball with a chance of going in or for someone else to finish at the far post. Far better than smashing it at the keeper on the near post.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Lol if you think that was anything other than a pass, you need to visit the opticians.

Dear oh dear

Not sure if it’s been mentioned elsewhere but on the red card tackle, the replay shown on MOTD captures a Brighton team mate grimacing at the awfulness of the tackle.

Quite unusual to see such a natural reaction for a foul by your own side.

Which makes it even odder that Brighton vans were booing Valery, for what they saw as semingly going ''OTT' and getting their player sent off.

Football fans can be so dumb.

Which makes it even odder that Brighton vans were booing Valery, for what they saw as semingly going ''OTT' and getting their player sent off.

Football fans can be so dumb.

I watched with my son and his partner, a recent convert to the Saints family. After the red card he said to her to watch now for Valery to get booed for being the victim of a horrid tackle. Brighton fans duly obliged. I dare say we have our own share of idiots who would react similarly.