Saints vs Man Utd - Build Up

Lighthouse

This game will mark 174 days since we last beat a top 6 side in the league.

Got a funny feeling we will pinch this one

2 league wins against the top 6 in the past 3 years and 3 months and both wins came under Ralph :)

COYR

oh please, do we have start this top 6 count down again, it was soooooo tiresome last time you kept banging on about it.

Still loads of tickets left for this especially in blocks 10, 18 and 28, not surprisingly at the rip off prices.

Going for 1-2 defeat again, can't see us scoring more than 1 and against decent opposition our defence isn't going to keep another clean sheet.

Still loads of tickets left for this especially in blocks 10, 18 and 28, not surprisingly at the rip off prices.

Going for 1-2 defeat again, can't see us scoring more than 1 and against decent opposition our defence isn't going to keep another clean sheet.

When you say loads left, you mean about 300, or 1% of the total available. I guess you took up the guy who was offering a ticket for £30?

When you consider Utd don’t have any world class players, I agree the £65 is steep though.

Nor Will Smallbone. 2-1 up last I looked
Surprised Smallbone didn't get time on Tuesday. Is he injured? I like N'Lundulu. Strong, pacy, eye for goal. A bit in the Lukaku mould. Or even better, a Lambert with pace. [emoji1] He could unsettle a defence.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Ralph confirmed in his presser on Thursday he was injured and would miss the game today.
Ah missed that cheers, that's a shame. With redmond injured it's a real chance for him/boufal to step up and make a name for themselves.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Valery dropped for Cedric, looks like a 433 or 4222 with Danso at LB.

That is what it looks like based on our twitter postig, but could even be a 5 at the back with PEH left back who knows.

Frustrating that we have no Redmond or Djenepo.

Oh well- I’d take a draw now I think but we can win but everything has to fall our way for that!!!