Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 101 to 150 of 189

Thread: Saints vs Man Utd - Build Up

  1. #101

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    John 3:16
    Posts
    2,327

    Default

    Mike Dean runs the full 90 minutes with an erection when Man U are on the field.

    I’ve heard he even runs with a boner when he’s just watching on the telly.

  2. #102

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    7,138

    Default

    It's about time we beat this lot at St. Mary's.

  3. #103

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Amesbury
    Posts
    14,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Bull View Post
    Mike Dean runs the full 90 minutes with an erection when Man U are on the field.

    I’ve heard he even runs with a boner when he’s just watching on the telly.
    That would be for Spurs

  4. #104

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Amesbury
    Posts
    14,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Bull View Post
    Mike Dean runs the full 90 minutes with an erection when Man U are on the field.

    Ive heard he even runs with a boner when hes just watching on the telly.
    That would be for Spurs

  5. #105

    Default

    This game will mark 174 days since we last beat a top 6 side in the league.

    Got a funny feeling we will pinch this one

    2 league wins against the top 6 in the past 3 years and 3 months and both wins came under Ralph

    COYR

  6. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    This game will mark 174 days since we last beat a top 6 side in the league.

    Got a funny feeling we will pinch this one

    2 league wins against the top 6 in the past 3 years and 3 months and both wins came under Ralph

    COYR
    oh please, do we have start this top 6 count down again, it was soooooo tiresome last time you kept banging on about it.

  7. #107

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Oxfordshire
    Posts
    3,163
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    174 days since we played anyone in the top six who wasn't Liverpool.
    Last edited by Tamesaint; 30-08-2019 at 01:57 PM.

  8. #108

    Default

    3-1 United can't see us doing them. Or a 2-2 draw....

  9. #109

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Amesbury
    Posts
    14,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wild-saint View Post
    oh please, do we have start this top 6 count down again, it was soooooo tiresome last time you kept banging on about it.
    Ignore the post, he is trolling for bites again, its his whole life

  10. #110

    Default

    Still loads of tickets left for this especially in blocks 10, 18 and 28, not surprisingly at the rip off prices.

    Going for 1-2 defeat again, can't see us scoring more than 1 and against decent opposition our defence isn't going to keep another clean sheet.

  11. Default

    No N'Lundulu in the U23 team this eve....

  12. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wild-saint View Post
    oh please, do we have start this top 6 count down again, it was soooooo tiresome last time you kept banging on about it.
    If only people didn't take the bait...

  13. #113

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fighting Messageboard injustice, Everywhere
    Posts
    2,878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JRM View Post
    Still loads of tickets left for this especially in blocks 10, 18 and 28, not surprisingly at the rip off prices.

    Going for 1-2 defeat again, can't see us scoring more than 1 and against decent opposition our defence isn't going to keep another clean sheet.
    When you say loads left, you mean about 300, or 1% of the total available. I guess you took up the guy who was offering a ticket for 30?

    When you consider Utd don’t have any world class players, I agree the 65 is steep though.

  14. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSAINT View Post
    No N'Lundulu in the U23 team this eve....
    Nor Will Smallbone. 2-1 up last I looked

  15. #115

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The metropolis of Wem
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by positivepete View Post
    Nor Will Smallbone. 2-1 up last I looked
    Surprised Smallbone didn't get time on Tuesday. Is he injured? I like N'Lundulu. Strong, pacy, eye for goal. A bit in the Lukaku mould. Or even better, a Lambert with pace. He could unsettle a defence.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  16. #116

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The metropolis of Wem
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by positivepete View Post
    Nor Will Smallbone. 2-1 up last I looked
    What's the score now?

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  17. #117

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The metropolis of Wem
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shroppie View Post
    What's the score now?

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Just saw they lost. 8-2.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  18. #118

    Default

    Martial and Shaw also injured.

    They are going to end up with young at LB and some young academy players in attack. They are also playing like absolute ****.

    3-1 Utd then.

  19. #119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shroppie View Post
    Just saw they lost. 8-2.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Ffs to Everton of all teams...

    The futures bright, the futures red n white

    Les Legacy

  20. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shroppie View Post
    Just saw they lost. 8-2.

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Blimey. So the likes of Vokins, Klarer and Ramsay really pushing for getting a place in our defence then!

    Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

  21. #121

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    18,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saint Pete View Post
    Blimey. So the likes of Vokins, Klarer and Ramsay really pushing for getting a place in our defence then!

    Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Good job we've got depth at left back.

  22. #122

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The metropolis of Wem
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benjii View Post
    Good job we've got depth at left back.


    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  23. #123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by benjii View Post
    Good job we've got depth at left back.
    I'm becoming increasingly convinced our depth at left back is from Djenepo as a wingback or Danso as a full back. Seems to be working ok so far.

  24. #124

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Andover
    Posts
    406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TWar View Post
    I'm becoming increasingly convinced our depth at left back is from Djenepo as a wingback or Danso as a full back. Seems to be working ok so far.
    With a little more game time I'd take Danso in that role.

  25. #125

    Default

    I don't care who we have in our team as long as they put a shift in.

    It is all about the colours.

  26. #126

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The metropolis of Wem
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Lot of police activity in town. Load of Mancs very loud before 10am

    Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

  27. #127

    Default

    Anyone seen anything about a djenepo injury? Fpl fantasy has him down as muscle injury (unknown return date), usually quite accurate.

    Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

  28. #128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wsaint View Post
    Anyone seen anything about a djenepo injury? Fpl fantasy has him down as muscle injury (unknown return date), usually quite accurate.

    Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
    Ralph confirmed in his presser on Thursday he was injured and would miss the game today.

  29. #129

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Winchester
    Posts
    3,535

    Default

    Cedric starts, as does Boufal. PEH LWB.

  30. #130

    Default

    Valery dropped for Cedric, looks like a 433 or 4222 with Danso at LB.

  31. #131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TWar View Post
    Valery dropped for Cedric, looks like a 433 with Danso at LB.
    I'd say its more 4222 with JWP/Boufal in front of Hoj/Romeu..

    But who knows with Ralph!

  32. #132

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wimborne_saint View Post
    Ralph confirmed in his presser on Thursday he was injured and would miss the game today.
    Ah missed that cheers, that's a shame. With redmond injured it's a real chance for him/boufal to step up and make a name for themselves.

    Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

  33. #133

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    4,361
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TWar View Post
    Valery dropped for Cedric, looks like a 433 or 4222 with Danso at LB.
    That is what it looks like based on our twitter postig, but could even be a 5 at the back with PEH left back who knows.

    Frustrating that we have no Redmond or Djenepo.

    Oh well- I’d take a draw now I think but we can win but everything has to fall our way for that!!!

  34. Default

    Berty still in the dog-house?

  35. #135

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In the doghouse...again
    Posts
    3,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suhari View Post
    Cedric starts, as does Boufal. PEH LWB.
    I don't think Hoj will play there. It'll be Danso LB in a 4 I reckon but f he does play wing back I'd expect him on the right with Cedric LB.

  36. #136

    Default

    Bench looks very strong

  37. #137

    Default

    I want that to be peh at left back, so boufal is a floating AM behind ings and Adams.

  38. #138

    Default

    Annoying when people comment about the team without posting what it is, so here we go!

    Gunn
    Cdric Soares
    Vestergaard
    Bednarek
    Danso
    Hjbjerg
    Romeu
    Boufal
    Ward-Prowse
    Ings
    Adams

    McCarthy
    Yoshida
    Stephens
    Long
    Armstrong
    N'Lundulu
    Valery

  39. #139

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    18,352

    Default

    Could get mullered.

  40. Default

    I'm guessing 4-2-2-2 with JWP and Boufal behind Ing's and Adamz.

  41. #141

    Default

    4-0 to us

    adams/ings and boufal

  42. #142

    Default

    Any streams knocking about?

  43. #143

    Default

    Am on Mania but this is always my back up

    https://www.eplsite.football/

  44. #144

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    in clover
    Posts
    2,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Born In The 80s View Post
    Any streams knocking about?
    https://soccerstreams.net/event/sout...e-stream/15877

  45. #145

    Default

    Danso left back?

  46. #146

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    920
    Blog Entries
    1

  47. Default

    Did Ralph mention Bertrand at all?

  48. #148

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    7,138

    Default

    Too easy for United.

  49. #149

    Default

    We just sit off and let them shoot.

    Same as Mane

  50. #150

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    It's grim oop north
    Posts
    8,115

    Default

    Good effort from Boufal there, just wide with De Gea beaten.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •