Ben Stokes is Superman, the umpires are cr@p

badgerx16

Amazing, just amazing. Headingley 1981 and now 2019. That knock is up there with Botham’s in 81 and maybe even better. That, just weeks after winning the WC with another one in a lifetime knock. We know where BBC Sports Personality 2019 is going!

Shout out to Taunton’s finest, becoming an England cult hero. Brilliant debut from Archer too. Jimmy might be fit.

Top order needs a sort out, Sisley and Lawrence in now please to give Stokes, Burns and Root some support. Buttler is superb in ODI and T20 but but him, Bairstow and Stokes in one line up in Tests is too much.

Amazing day’s play. Pressure seemed to get to Aussies, with crazy review and Lyon’s fumble the main culprits. Their bowlers didn’t bowl particularly well at Leach and their were a couple of half chances missed.

Defo in my top 3 endings alongside Bob Willis bowling them out in Botham’s test & the 2005 win at Edgbaston.

Quite remarkable innings, never thought I’d see Botham’s 149 matched, but today was right up there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk