Pompey vs Saints - Sold Out

Saint_lambden

Fortunately the club don't think like the dins on here and have already told Ralph he needs to play a proper side as they're worried about the fall out if we lose.

I will never have it that they can’t play 3 games in 8 days. I’ve done same in a weekend before.

Just had someone upgrade my boys ticket for Bournemouth tomorrow and the young girl behind the counter when my mate said 'Pompey sold out then' responded with yeah I know, I'm going and its my second ever away game! So, genuine fans miss out and because she works in the ticket office she can get one! I understand that it may be a perk of the job but for such a siginificant game with demand massively outweighing supply, surely that is wrong but makes you wonder how many others have been able to accquire a ticket without meeting the criteria? and yes, I am bitter about it as it never got to my 5 aways!

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with people who work for the club being given tickets, nothing whatsoever. I doubt they get paid much and deserve some perks from their employee.

I doubt very much that people actually attended the exact number of games their history shows. I’d bet at least half have sold tickets on or got them for mates. Perhaps that’s why it didn’t make 5 aways, rather than some ticket office birds being given tickets.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just clicked on the Betfair market for the game for the first time and was amazed to see we are Evens. I thought we would be considerably shorter than that I must say.

10/11 on Bet365. They must be taking the local derby nature of the game into account.

On the same night, they have got Leicester (1 point above us in the PL) at 11/20 away to Luton (who are a division above Pompey).