Pompey vs Saints - Sold Out

Saint_lambden

Now there's an idea. I live in PO10.. One of the girls at training last night had a ticket and she's not a season ticket holder or even regular as far as I know..

Just from looking at their twitter it looks as though their season ticket holder window has closed and tickets went on sale today for their members and former shareholders.

Tickets on general sale in the home end. I’ve got plenty of mates around Whiteley with a PO postcode :suspicious:

Not quite truw though is it - you have made a statment the Pompey way and missed out the fact you need to have a purchase history.

https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/2019/september/southampton-h-ticket-update/

Just like a they are saying our tickets have been on sale for 4 days and we have not shiffted 2000 yet - omiting the fact that to buy a ticket today you needed to have been to a set number of away games.

Haha, no, I’ve read the rules on the thread.

Will be leaving that in my drawer, along with my face paint, and will make sure I eat before I leave home ;-)

I don't normally wear face paint either, I'm not that sort of lass, but I could always go out and buy some bright red stuff. Best you didn't wear it though, even if you're that sort of lad. :-)

Anyway, joking aside I don't think I'd be able to get a ticket but might make some discreet enquiries at our match on Sunday..

Even if you're not eligible it's worth going on and checking if you can buy. I didn't go to any games last year but I've still been able to login and purchase four tickets via saints tickets site.

Hmmm, a friend of mine had just been denied a ticket for not having 7 aways so something not stacking up there.

Sold out at 8.05am yet at midnight they had circa 40 tickets still available so either there is a flaw on their online sales or something untoward has gone on but what an absolute pile!!

Wasn't it the start of a new allocation period today? Down to 6 aways I think? Easy to imagine there were 40 people who qualified today who didn't yesterday who were waiting to ring up as soon as ticket office opened.

Glad it’s sold out - means I can ditch eating dust, which I have been doing since the committee stated no fat bodies allowed in the away end alongside them, now I don’t have to worry about being rejected from entry at the turnstiles.

The committee ate my child and urinated on my car, they also stopped me entering the away end at Sheffield United because i was wearing the wrong coloured shoes.

2-2 last min penalty

Might be the best thing for us. Read their fans comments and they all want Jackett out, players seem disinterested, no shape, no idea.

If they'd lost he might have gone. Hopefully he stays because it's far easier to plan for a game when you have a good idea of how they'll play (badly I hope)

Might be the best thing for us. Read their fans comments and they all want Jackett out, players seem disinterested, no shape, no idea.

If they'd lost he might have gone. Hopefully he stays because it's far easier to plan for a game when you have a good idea of how they'll play (badly I hope)

Exactly what I was thinking last night. Last thing we want to do is face them with a "new lease of life". Tbf I think Jackett's a very good manager at that level. I read over the summer that if they didn't start well, they wanted to replace him with Pardew!

On a side note, I'm thinking of placing a massive bet on P*mpey for insurance purposes.

On a side note, I'm thinking of placing a massive bet on P*mpey for insurance purposes.

That's a good idea. Heisenberg always bets on Pompey to get promoted. He also wins so much money gambling that the bookies restrict his account so it must be a profitable bet.