Pompey vs Saints - Sold Out

Saint_lambden

This won't reach 4/5 away games like some on here were saying.. tickets selling quickly.

STH and 10 aways is quite a lot of people as it includes everyone above that number too. The numbers on just 9 aways and just 8 aways etc will be a lot less.

Just had a look at all 5 blocks on day one of sales and I can't see this getting to even 5 aways as they 'appear' to of sold quite a few already, and would even say at a quick glance that it looks as though best part of 50%!!! Hope I'm wrong and sales will slow up but can't see it.

60% now gone

Might be lucky on 8 aways but no chance will it go down that far to 5.

Absolutely unbelievable that rules have to be changed to accommodate the supporters of a football club who might attack an opposing team's player. I guess that nothing happened to the toothless bloke that hit out at a Sunderland player. If Portsmouth cannot control their supporters then they should have to forfeit the game.

Absolutely unbelievable that rules have to be changed to accommodate the supporters of a football club who might attack an opposing team's player. I guess that nothing happened to the toothless bloke that hit out at a Sunderland player. If Portsmouth cannot control their supporters then they should have to forfeit the game.

Agreed

£150 still waiting for anyone who can sort a ticket out.
Good luck, but it's against the conditions of sale for this match to buy for someone else or sell on a ticket. If I had a ticket I couldn't use, I'd consider giving it away or passing on at face value, but for profit is against my principles.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Good luck, but it's against the conditions of sale for this match to buy for someone else or sell on a ticket. If I had a ticket I couldn't use, I'd consider giving it away or passing on at face value, but for profit is against my principles.

Yup same. Wouldn't like to rip off another Saints fan either.

Just about sums up them up. Yet again, normal rules don’t apply. They ought to be embarrassed.

Just about sums up them up. Yet again, normal rules don’t apply. They ought to be embarrassed.

As above, if they can’t guarantee the safety of players under the normal rules of the game, they should withdraw. This is a game of football not downtown Damascus.

He isn’t selling a ticket, he’s offering to buy one. It’s not the same as trying to rip of another fan by charging more than face value for a high demand low supply ticket. He is willingly offering to part with his cash not demanding more because he’s trying to sell. Completely different thing.

Only STH won't qualify will they as you have to have an away history, so it'd skip them and go to members with away history wouldn't it?

About 430 tickets left now, won't go down that far as members or 1 even I doubt

Im desperate to get one and hoping will reach Sat when can get one

Only STH won't qualify will they as you have to have an away history, so it'd skip them and go to members with away history wouldn't it?

Normally goes to STH with no aways before any members, but they haven't announced anything beyond ST + 3 aways yet.

(He says bitterly, as a member with nine aways)

Normally goes to STH with no aways before any members, but they haven't announced anything beyond ST + 3 aways yet.

Yeah but the police don't normally tell the club that qualification criteria means you need to have an away history.

it won't get anywhere near season tickets with no aways or 3+aways IMO , less than 400 left now and they've only been on sale to S/t holders with 8 or more games