Ryan Bertrand

SNSUN

Any news here? He’s a player we very badly need at least until we can do something about it in January. If there has been beef between Ralph and him, is there any hatchet burying possible over the International break? With Vokins not playing against Fulham and now Danso serving a ban, I assume it means Hojbjerg at left back again against Sheffield United, and as the next three fixtures are very winnable, we could really use Bertrand back!

Never been any confirmation nor ITK info about the fallout so I’m doubting that it actually happened !

Could really do with him back though because the balance is not right without him and it seems crazy that after only a few games we are playing people out of position !

I was sat right at the back end of block 10 today! He happened to be directly behind me in his box.

Though I shouted his name he didn’t acknowledge me back- from his body language he looks like he wanted to be out there though, whenever something went wrong he had that vibe that he felt he could do better being on pitch than inside his cosy box.

Also saw Djenepo sat in a box (very bizarrely on his own I thought), and Obafemi was with a friend in the boxes too.

It was embarrassing watching a fair few ‘Saints’ fans fawning over Rio Ferdinand when he came out of his box which BT Sport was using (around Block 13/14)

It was embarrassing watching a fair few ‘Saints’ fans fawning over Rio Ferdinand when he came out of his box which BT Sport was using (around Block 13/14)

I was Sat at back of 13 Right in front of BT box I agree with the fans all over Ferdinand especially as he jumped up and started shouting and cheering when Utd scored! He was quickly moved back into his room after doing that!

I took great delight at giving him some 'Banter' when we equalised

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk