The Saints OS quiz - to pass the time before the Blades game

John Boy Saint

As posted before I quite like some of these quizzes against the clock that pop up on the Official Site.

This one is a quite an easy one to start with naming the teams James Beattie scored against for Saints.

So just for fun have a go and post what you got - be honest - and no cheating on google.

I got 27/30 - the 3 I missed 1 was a bit silly, the other 2 will likely trip others up.

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2019-09-03/tuesday-trivia-james-beattie-southampton-football-club-quiz-3-september-2019

As posted before I quite like some of these quizzes against the clock that pop up on the Official Site.

This one is a quite an easy one to start with naming the teams James Beattie scored against for Saints.

So just for fun have a go and post what you got - be honest - and no cheating on google.

I got 27/30 - the 3 I missed 1 was a bit silly, the other 2 will likely trip others up.

https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2019-09-03/tuesday-trivia-james-beattie-southampton-football-club-quiz-3-september-2019

27 - missed the ones he probably scored against in the cup - won't give them away...

28/30 for me too. At least one lucky guess!

if you like these sorts of quizzes the host site is sporcle.com. Loads of time killers on there, and a number of Saints related ones. Here’s an answer to help you out with a lot of them - Darren Kenton

All of them. With 3 mins 47 left.

Yes, I'm an anorak.

Similar to me, I had 3:50 left on the clock. Can't really claim that there was any skill with reference to Beattie though - I basically just named all the clubs I could think of! Helped that with 1 left - the last one on the list - I noticed they were in alphabetical order...