Adkins to Huddersfield

East Kent Saint

]I think that is a great job for him to be honest. Could be a very good fit there.[/b]

Hope he does well and we get to see him in the away dugout at SMS at some point in the not to distant future.

Not sure. I feel sorry for Adkins in that he has taken a few 'basket case' jobs since leaving us: Reading (in a financial and ownership state whilst he was there), and Hull who he turned round reasonably well with limited resources. Wonder if Huddersfield are better resourced than Hull despite the parachute payments.

His time at Sheff Utd was a poor return, especially when you see what Wilder has done there since.

Hope Huddersfield turns out well for him if he does go there though.

Not sure. I feel sorry for Adkins in that he has taken a few 'basket case' jobs since leaving us: Reading (in a financial and ownership state whilst he was there), and Hull who he turned round reasonably well with limited resources. Wonder if Huddersfield are better resourced than Hull despite the parachute payments.

His time at Sheff Utd was a poor return, especially when you see what Wilder has done there since.

Hope Huddersfield turns out well for him if he does go there though.

What are the odds on Paddy Power? Hope he really checks them out, they do have the ability to become the next basket case club. Really do hope he can get a decent job, he deserves it for being one of the most decent blokes out there, sadly these days that doesn't count for much.

Confirmed the Cowley bros on SSN now

Odd decision as they were treated as Gods among men at Lincoln.

Does Hudderfield really offer them a step up?..

"Having approached Lincoln City and gained permission to speak to the Cowleys, they initially decided they wanted to continue the superb job they had done at that club and turned down the opportunity to discuss our job,"

... I think they should have trusted their initial gut feeling.

Odd decision as they were treated as Gods among men at Lincoln.

Does Hudderfield really offer them a step up?..

"Having approached Lincoln City and gained permission to speak to the Cowleys, they initially decided they wanted to continue the superb job they had done at that club and turned down the opportunity to discuss our job,"

... I think they should have trusted their initial gut feeling.

Suspect more ££ helped.