NFL Redzone

Bomosaint

• 3 weeks later...
Hey all I know here’s some NFL fans kicking about his forum and was wondering if anyone had any streams for the redzone channel? Cheers (sport if there’s already a thread going I searched for it but couldn’t find it)

It's free to all Sky users, on the Sky Sports Mix channel, even if you don't pay for Sky Sports.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 01/03/2023 at 23:54, Southner said:

Do we have many fans on here? Interested to hear who you follow... 

I am a New York Jets fan. I am 43 years old and started following and watching NFL when I could when I was about my son's age (10). So apart from a handful of seasons we have been mostly terrible. I am not looking forward to the prospect of Aaron Rodgers either!

36 minutes ago, Jazzfunk said:

I am a New York Jets fan. I am 43 years old and started following and watching NFL when I could when I was about my son's age (10). So apart from a handful of seasons we have been mostly terrible. I am not looking forward to the prospect of Aaron Rodgers either!

I've watched it from the start of UK TV coverage in 1982 on Channel 4. The 49ers were the first to catch my attention as winners of the previous SB but couldn't say I was a fan. Its more moments, teams and players that I have enjoyed following over the years but that brings me back to the 49ers to some extent with Joe Montana, Steve Young, Jerry Rice, Roger Craig et al. However, the drama of 'The Drive' with Elway leading the Broncos 98 yards, and the 2009 Saints winning only 4 years after Katrina stick in the memory also. In fact I was having a discussion with my neighbour today about the GOATs of various sports this morning and where they sat across all sports. I had four names, Jimmy Anderson, Cristiano Ronaldo, Tom Brady and Drew Brees.

5 hours ago, Jazzfunk said:

I follow the sport casually, my son is a Packers fan, which makes me one too. (I should now be a Raiders fan since they've *relocated to Las Vegas) Aaron Rogers finally leaving is good for both parties after several years of awkwardness between the team/fans and himself.

I couldn't stand the sport for several years when I first arrived but have grown to appreciate it.

*Relocating sports teams to cities hundreds/thousands of miles away is batshit crazy...

31 minutes ago, LVSaint said:

I follow the sport casually, my son is a Packers fan, which makes me one too. (I should now be a Raiders fan since they've *relocated to Las Vegas) Aaron Rogers finally leaving is good for both parties after several years of awkwardness between the team/fans and himself.

I couldn't stand the sport for several years when I first arrived but have grown to appreciate it.

*Relocating sports teams to cities hundreds/thousands of miles away is batshit crazy...

Indeed it is. I was in a bar in Vermont one evening and I asked the bartender what the fans thought of such a thing.

”They’re pissed off”

10 hours ago, Jazzfunk said:

Was chatting with a mate a few weeks back about the top level QBs in the league. Obviously Rodgers wasn't in the conversation, but I'll be interested to see how he does with the Jets. 

I'm a Niners fan, so no luck on the QB front in recent years, apart from Purdy taking his chance by storm. The Conference Championship loss still hurts.

I've managed to get to 5 (I think), maybe 6 Wembley games, and was able to see the Niners smash the Jags back in 2013, so that was sweet.