Good game

We had some good chances, Adams unlucky

Had some fortune. Great away win

Boufal was superb

Djenepo scores another great goal

Romeu was very good

Veatergaard was poor. Whether he had a mare or due to the set up. Dunno

Agree with all of that.

I would add, well done Ralf to see that Djenepo at LWB wasn’t working changing it to Cedric LWB and JWP on the right.

A very decent three points.

Mid way up the table, 1 point off third. We havn't even really started clicking yet. Quite happy with life at the moment.

Agreed we are only going to get better. Harsh on Vestergaard he’s playing out of position as well.

Loving VAR right now. Our games are anything but dull that's for sure.

Djenpo is looking a class act. Boufal had another good game as did Rom. Vest was poor again and looking like a real weak link in our armour not a fan of Cedric either. We do make things hard for ourselves at times. Need to sirt that left back slot. Be happier with Valery at right back too.

Still another win great goal and a clean sheet and upto 10th happy days.

Good game

We had some good chances, Adams unlucky

Had some fortune. Great away win

Boufal was superb

Djenepo scores another great goal

Romeu was very good

Veatergaard was poor. Whether he had a mare or due to the set up. Dunno

Do you still think that we are clearly going down this season?

You never answered when I asked you after Brighton.

What do people make of Bertrand s omission? Still not fully fit or something more. Badly miss him at the position
No idea what's going on with him, but it will certainly be a relief when Bertrand is back starting. We won't keep getting away with playing makeshift left backs in this league for long.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks. Great individual work by Djenepo but credit also to Boufal for closing their bloke down in the lead up. Looks as if Boufal is on board with the Ralph Express so fair play to him and RH for that.

Boufal was excellent today, he was beating players well, retaining possession well and as you said, his back tracking was very good too, an asset of his that often goes unnoticed.

Very happy to be proven wrong today! Good goal! however Sheffield United were very unlucky not to get something from the match with the amount of clearcut chances they had & never gave up till the whistle.

Posives: djenpo has all the attributes to be useful! He's not anywhere near mane at the moment let's not get carried away but is the right age to become a very good player! Romeo did all the simple things well!, Boufal looking much more interested, he always had the skills, a clean sheet!

Negatives: vestarguard simply not good enough & needs replacing! Misses a woeful number of headers and clearances for his height & just too slow!

We still look shaky in defense, a experienced defender is still a must in my opinion, danso needs a leader to play alongside

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I've done my ratings. Please see below.

Probably a bit lucky to win as we could have easily conceded a couple and the defence was often all over the place.

Gunn - 7. Two important saves, albeit McGoldrick's efforts were a bit tame. Did nothing wrong.

Cedric - 6. Ok. You just always feel he should offer more. Did well filling in on the left though.

Bednarek - 6. ok. Doesn't make problems by going wandering the way some of our other centre backs like to do.

Yoshida - 6. ok.

Vesteergard - 4. Mess.

Djenepo, wing back - 4. No.

Dejenepo, trequartista - 8. Yes.

Hojbjerg - 7. Solid and steady.

Romeu - 7. Solid and steady.

JWP - 6. Didn't make an impact in his first position but did a good job when he moved to wing back.

Boufal - 8. Our best player on the ball throughout. Took the pressure off and got us up the pitch. If he had a more reliable shot and final ball he'd be worth a fortune.

Adam's - 7. Worked very well and looked after the ball in the second half. Needs a goal though. I'm looking forward to Adam's's first goal against AFCB or Skates.

Ings - 7. Did well when we needed to keep the ball intelligently.

Long and Armstrong - can't remember. Don't know.

Not sure why the relief per the OP? I thought we were in total control second half. Romeu, Yoshida, Boufal, Djenepo and Adams all had v.good games. Vestergaard was dog****. Nice parting gift from Les. I do hope that he drops to the bench when Danso returns (rather than Yoshida).