Don't you ever go by Blackfriars, that's the wrong way around

Take a trip along Waterloo bridge

The Savoy you will see

And when you get to the station, the train will smell of pee

On the South Western Trains

It doesn't go very fast

It wasn't built for comfort

And I doubt it will last

I'm ITK on this one. It's the new team bus, the one with a silver badge was 6 years old. This new one cost £1.6m...

Sky TV on board costs 60k per month.

Don't doubt it costs a bit, but 60k per month, think you're having a laugh. Why would anyone pay that? Surely Matt could get mate's rates/employee discount. Seems a hell of a lot to listen to watch Scousers TV.

Don't doubt it costs a bit, but 60k per month, think you're having a laugh. Why would anyone pay that? Surely Matt could get mate's rates/employee discount. Seems a hell of a lot to listen to watch Scousers TV.

Have you ever paid for internet on a cruise ship...?

Satellite communications cost loads and loads.

Have you ever paid for internet on a cruise ship...?

Satellite communications cost loads and loads.

So this coach needs to generate, at a minimum, significantly more than £2k a day to even break even?

Is there that level of demand for this sort of thing?

I'm ITK on this one. It's the new team bus, the one with a silver badge was 6 years old. This new one cost £1.6m...

Sky TV on board costs 60k per month.

I struggle to believe the price of either the coach or Sky, or that we’d feel the need to pay for either of them, given our current period of austerity.

Given that we seem to fly anywhere north of Brum, I can’t say that we really get all that much use out of our coach anyway.

The coach is on a contract with Ellisons, who also look after most other PL teams, we are the only PL team to have our badge on the side and seats embossed inside, we pay extra for all that. I’ve been on it twice as we use Ellisons at my work for our airport runs and two times the SFC coach has rocked up to my delight. It’s flash inside with everything you need!!! The TV sky signal cuts out a lot so not sure about that price tag.

I spoke to the driver and he’s had a brick at the window when he had to do a job near Pompey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk