Saints vs. Bournemouth - Match Thread

Lighthouse

They've got the advantage of 2 strikers who know how to score in this league.

Players with that extra bit of quality required.

We've got a guy who has never scored for us leading the line. Too much pinned on hope.

That has nothing to do with mother bizarre selection in our defensive area

They've got the advantage of 2 strikers who know how to score in this league.

Players with that extra bit of quality required.

We've got a guy who has never scored for us leading the line. Too much pinned on hope.

Solanke knows how to score in this league, does he?

I agree with Sheaf Saint who in the build up said he found it puzzling that Yoshida is always the one to make way at centre back but prepared to give Hasenhuttl the benefit of the doubt. But that coupled with playing players out of position is very odd indeed.

I'm starting to have my doubts though. Vestergard scares the bejeesus out of me every time the ball goes near him. Why can't Ralph see his is a very weak link?

Haven't seen enough replays to really identify, but is it another example of Romeu failing to track a run from deep?

Going forward we actually don't look too bad, but we are just so bad and so open at the back. It's like the opposition don't even have to try to get a shot on goal, they just run into open space before eventually seeing the goal in front of them.