Pompey vs Saints - Build Up

Lighthouse

McCarthy

Cedric - Bednarek - Yoshida - Bertrand

JWP - Romeu - Hojbjerg

Djnepo - Boufal

Long

Subs: Gunn, Valery, Danso, Armstrong, Redmond, Ings, Adams

Woah, easy tiger. Ings and Adams may be out of form but if that’s the answer I don’t want to live on this planet.

Woah, easy tiger. Ings and Adams may be out of form but if that’s the answer I don’t want to live on this planet.

It'll be a niggly / ugly game. This calls for a niggly / ugly striker... :)

(Long is a wasp, Ings and Adam's are bumble bees. Wasp > Bumble Bee in a game like this. IMO of course)

Ah, bugger... No replays... Doh... Showing my age (and lack of braincells) there!

In that case, make that a score draw followed by a defeat in the penalty shoot out :(

It’s 5-4 Portsmouth and up steps Ward Prowse...born in Portsmouth...hits it...over the barrrrrrrrrr!!!

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!

Not been impressed by what I've seen so far this season, we got a bit lucky at Brighton and Sheff Utd, when did we last win a game really convincingly?

I've seen us lose to lower league opposition too many times over the years to be confident for this, the players know what's expected of them, got to match their fight and pick off their mistakes.

Sent off for two yellows the game before the derby? :lol:

Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s **** himself and has taken himself out of it.

Despite the setback against Bournemouth, we’re still doing pretty well this season in the Premier League.

They’re struggling in League One.

I’m fully expecting us to absolutely embarrass them.

Sent off for two yellows the game before the derby? :lol:

Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s **** himself and has taken himself out of it.

Despite the setback against Bournemouth, we’re still doing pretty well this season in the Premier League.

They’re struggling in League One.

I’m fully expecting us to absolutely embarrass them.

If we play line the 2nd half against Bournemouth, we will hammer them

When was the last time we won at theirs in a competitive game?

Right then Ralph... think very carefully about the team you want to start this one.

Only a total slaughter of Pompey on Tuesday will save our manager and our underinvesting owner and boardroom from ridicule this season. Tuesday is the most important game of the season - unless we end up in the relegation contenders- a good chance.