You're the manager. Your choice of team and formation is...

SNSUN

McCarthy

Valery

Bednarek

Yoshida

Bertrand

Hojbjerg

Romeu

Redmond

Boufal

Djenepo

Adams

subs: Gunn, Vestergaard, Cedric, Danso, JWP, Long, Ings.

Absolutely this selection for me to. Can’t understand why valery doesn’t start and why bakery isn’t on the other side. Crazy selections. If this team had started last night we would have not lost as a minimum in my opinion.

McCarthy

Valery

Bednarek

Yoshida

Bertrand

Hojbjerg

Romeu

Redmond

Boufal

Djenepo

Adams

When I buy FIFA 20 next week, then for sure your team will be the way I will line up :lol:

BUT, I don’t trust us with 4 at the back as we don’t have any leaders like Fonte or quality like VVD. So my team would be this for the Prem, and whilst I like the sentiment of playing Djenepo/Redmond/Boufal at once, it leaves us with no good attacking sub option tbh.

————————-Gunn——————

——-Bednarek-Vestegaard-Yoshida——

Cedric——-Romeu———-PEH———-Bertrand

—————-Redmond———-Boufal————

——————————Adams————————

When I buy FIFA 20 next week, then for sure your team will be the way I will line up :lol:

BUT, I don’t trust us with 4 at the back as we don’t have any leaders like Fonte or quality like VVD. So my team would be this for the Prem, and whilst I like the sentiment of playing Djenepo/Redmond/Boufal at once, it leaves us with no good attacking sub option tbh.

————————-Gunn——————

——-Bednarek-Vestegaard-Yoshida——

Cedric——-Romeu———-PEH———-Bertrand

—————-Redmond———-Boufal————

——————————Adams————————

Pretty much that for me, too.

Alternatively, looking at another way to shield the defence by retaining the ball in midfield better with a 4 ATB fotmation, this might work:

-----------------Gunn-----------------

Cedric----Bednarek---Yoshida--Bertrand

-----------------Romeu----------------

-----------JWP---------Hojbjerg-------

-----------------Boufal----------------

----Redmond---------------Adams-----

Depending upon how the game is going, the front 3 could swap to Adams down the middle and Boufal/Redmond playing behind him and wide. You could even play it as a 4-2-3-1 if you wanted, with Hoj playing deep alongside Romeu (although I think we'd struggle to keep the ball as much then).

Jan 31st wish.....

McCarthy

Valery/Cedric

Yoshida

Bednarek/ANOTHER CB

Bertrand

Romeu

WANYAMA

Djenepo

Boufal

Redmond

Adams

I don’t ever want to see Vestergaard, Hoedt, Stephens or Forster play for us again.

Gunn, JWp, Elyounoussi and Hojberg can p1ss off too as well. Turgid average or below average cr4p.

..............................................Gunn...................................................Cedric.............Danso...........................Bednarek...............Bertie..........................Hoj.....................................Rom...

.Redmond......................Boufal......................................Djnepo................................................Adams.............................................

Jan 31st wish.....

McCarthy

Valery/Cedric

Yoshida

Bednarek/ANOTHER CB

Bertrand

Romeu

WANYAMA

Djenepo

Boufal

Redmond

Adams

I don’t ever want to see Vestergaard, Hoedt, Stephens or Forster play for us again.

Gunn, JWp, Elyounoussi and Hojberg can p1ss off too as well. Turgid average or below average cr4p.

Get rid of Hojbjerg and replace with an injury plagued Wanyama. Aye good one

.........................Gunn..................

.......Yoshi...Bednarek...Bertrand..

.............Romeu...Hojberg.....

...Valery........... ...................Djenpro

........................Boufal.......... ......

................Adams...........Redmond

.. ......

———————McCarthy

Cedric----Bednarek---Yoshida--Bertrand

------------Romeu---Danso-------------

-----Boufal—-Hojbjerg---Djenpro

————————Ings

Dunno quite how advisable it is to play someone at 10 whos biggest weakness is arguably passing. Or to play Danso oop, or to drop Redmond, our player of the season last year.

McCarthy

Valery

Bednarek

Yoshida

Bertrand

Hojbjerg

Romeu

Redmond

Boufal

Djenepo

Adams

There’s not really much room to chop and change as the squad lacks strength, depth and quality. The first choices have to play and there’s not really any competition for places in midfield as we need all our first choice starters. I don’t think Hojbjerg should start every match as I feel he’s been poor recently but who do we replace him with? I’m not sure why we ever bought Armstrong as he never plays. I haven’t been overly impressed by him with touch and control but he’s played so little, it’s hard to be overly harsh but I’m beginning to question this apparent burning desire of Ralph to play youngsters ahead of all else, including more experienced pros as they surely offer a touch more quality and experience which is needed in some matches plus the mental boost across the squad. Constantly favouring youngsters must drain the confidence and motivation of seemingly loyal players like Long, Armstrong & occasionally Ings. I’d start Ings and Long ahead of Adams. He needs dropping and see if that motivates him. He tries hard but perhaps a break and a sub appearance could suit him better but Ralph dogmatically persists in starting most league games with him & Vestergaard and I hope that changes. I don’t see why Long doesn’t deserve a run.