Skates vs Saints - Match Thread

St Chalet

Just joined the thread so not read it but I hope Cedric has got some grief as he couldnt anticipate a threesome at a brothel with the amount of passes he didn't anticipate, hojberg is the guy who works hard but his talent doesn't match his arm waving or being teacher's pet.

Ings has looked very good, everyone else ok so far , liked everyone else, che needs a goal.

Well I'm more than happy with a 2-0 lead at HT, but we have done it the hard way.

Ings is well fired up and playing his best game for us so far. Beautiful pass from Obafemi.

I really do wish PEH could learn to find a team mate with a forward pass.

McCarthy’s positioning for their early shot that hit the post was shocking. He was very lucky to get away with that.

Adams really needs to get his first goal soon.

Just seen the first goal. Great work by JWP to nip in and keep the play alive. Great celly! That knee slide and stare will have had the locals absolutely frothing at the mouth (more than usual).

Danny Ings doing a knee slide will probably have our physios frothing at the mouth too

HT

rode our luck, very slow but got into the game.

Ings brilliant throughout, properly up for this

I think Adams has been atrocious

TBF apart from his assist Obefemi has been pretty ****e as well. Hoping for Redmond and Boufal second half to ****ing destroy the blue ****e

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk