subs:

McCarthy

Valery

Danso

JWP

Armstrong

Adams

Obafemi

Although I'm not sure JWP is easy to drop, the only way of including him is playing a back four and going 4-3-3 or not playing one of Redmond or Boufal, both of whom I think should be in the first team right now. Obviously the centre backs are interchangeable, I wouldn't be surprised to see Danso start.

It's good to see some cautious optimism here but I would be amazed if we got anything other than a comprehensive loss regardless of line up or formation. Despite recent results Spurs are a very good side and the backlash is probably about due. Hope I'm wrong.

I think you’re right, after the unbelievable highs of Tuesday there is bound to be a comedown. Spurs away was one of our worst games last season in Kelvin Davis only match in charge, would be nice to test them a bit this time. After 4 away wins / clean sheets in a row we’ll go and concede 5.

Spurs seem a bit fickle at the moment - they seem to have a few grumbles in the background with players - MoPo could even be played out with them after 3 seasons and winning chuff all. If Ralph picks the right team of the right shaped pegs in the corresponding shaped holes, rather than trying to be clever in sidelining players over a certain age there is no reason why we can't walk away with result. The fact that even after 2 losses if we had beaten Bournemouth last Friday we would have jumped up to 3rd shows aside from Liverpool and Man City the bulk of the league is a bit of a bun fight waiting to happen especially as Arsenal, Man U, Chelsea, and Spurs are currently looking like wallpaper not fully pasted to the edges that other teams can get their fingers under.

Adams needs a rest as he is beginning to look like he is trying too hard to get of the mark and that is hindering him from doing so.

Poch’s skill lies in getting the band of brothers spirit and trusting youth. Seems to have gone a bit with Alli, Eriksen, Dier, Vertonghen, Toby A not seeming to be in favour. Don’t see him being there much longer.

There's a lot of cautious optimism mixed with fear on this site today about meeting Spurs. They can be dangerous, but they are not at their best. Don't let the idea of playing them worry us. At our best, certainly, we can beat them with our best team.

If we’re going to have a chance away at Spurs this is probably it. Personally I think we’ll give a valiant effort but fall just short.

We’ve actually won our last 4 away games in a row and haven’t conceded a goal in any of them (though that does include Fulham and Pompey) but still good form.

Kane always scores against us and I’m sure he will again. Got a feeling we’ll sneak a goal but reckon they’ll just edge it.

FYI For those going to the game tomorrow:

Entrance to the stadium is gained by first going through a security cordon at Gate 11, where tickets are checked. Then fans are to go through a metal detector (the type of which you would see at an Airport) and are subject to a pat-down search. Lastly, tickets are presented at the automatic turnstiles, for the barcode on the ticket to be read to get inside the ground. Please note that the club operates a strict policy for bringing bags into the stadium. Any carrier bags must be clear of colour and be no more than 30cms long and 30cms high. Whilst only personal bags that are A4 in size or smaller (maximum 21cms x 30cms) will be allowed. The Club do not operate a bag drop off or creche facility, so if arriving with a bag larger than these dimensions you may find yourself with a real dilemma. The gates open to the stadium two hours before kick off.

They’re not on great form, one win in the last 8, but that was their last home game, 4-0 (nice score line) tonking of Palace. Don’t think Poch will be there much longer but will get a reaction out of them today after their midweek embarrassment, I‘ll be more than happy to walk away with a point.

Depends who Ralph plays, I'd like to see....

..........................Gunn..........................

Cedric.....Bednarek.....Yoshida.....Bertrand

...............Danso........Romeu..................

Armstrong..........Boufel............Redmond

.........................Ings............................

So Danso gets a go in yet another position that's not his preferred? JWP gets dropped? Terrible team.

Hojbjerg for Danso. He had a good game Tuesday. And JWP too. Well ahead of Armstrong.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

If we are at it from the start I can see us getting something from the game but we really can’t afford to be half asleep for the first 20 minutes. Interesting to see how Sheffield United get on today.Thought they were dead certs to go straight back down but Wilder has done a cracking job so far.