Thread: Wolves away

Default Wolves away

Still 2 weeks away but Wolves almost sold out, just over 100 left of the 2,400 allocation. Think we can get another block if they all go and that looks likely.

3 weeks away, international break October 12th, but going to be another good turn-out.

3. Default

Looking for a ticket if anyone has one pls

Quote Originally Posted by ladysaint View Post
    Looking for a ticket if anyone has one pls
    Those last few went quick bu it does say 'initial allocation' on the OS. There is blocks JL9 and JL10 still possibilities on the Steve Bull Lower (aways), JL10 maybe for segregation but we'll surely take the extra JL9 block with 3 weeks to go?

https://www.southamptonfc.com/matche...19/ticket-info

Quote Originally Posted by alehouseboys View Post
    Those last few went quick bu it does say 'initial allocation' on the OS. There is blocks JL9 and JL10 still possibilities on the Steve Bull Lower (aways), JL10 maybe for segregation but we'll surely take the extra JL9 block with 3 weeks to go?

https://www.southamptonfc.com/matche...19/ticket-info
    Seeeing as the stand cant be split there is no reason why we cant have the whole 2800 the stand holds. But with our ticket office whats the betting we dont ask for any more.

Tickets for #SaintsFC's trip to #Wolves have now sold out...

Thanks for your brilliant support! �� https://t.co/13I64qQxSU

It could be that Wolves will only give SFC more tickets if they pay up front with no refund for any unsold, that would probably be enough for our club to just take what we've already got.

They'd be shooting themselves in the foot though if that is the case as they can't then sell tickets down that side to home fans and will be missing out on a few extra grand in the bank.

I can’t make the game now so my adult ticket & an Under 18 one are available in Block JL5 for face value (£30 & £16) if anyone needs tickets.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bazza View Post
    I can’t make the game now so my adult ticket & an Under 18 one are available in Block JL5 for face value (£30 & £16) if anyone needs tickets.
    PM sent.

10. Default

Please PM me in the unlikely event you know of two spare tickets available.

Thanks
    John

Quote Originally Posted by bazza View Post
    I canít make the game now so my adult ticket & an Under 18 one are available in Block JL5 for face value (£30 & £16) if anyone needs tickets.
    Have these tickets gone bazza...?

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IFHP View Post
    Seeeing as the stand cant be split there is no reason why we cant have the whole 2800 the stand holds. But with our ticket office whats the betting we dont ask for any more.
    It does make you wonder with our ticket office don't it, sold out 2 weeks ago and no sign or mention of getting any more and now suddenly 5 days before the game they've put Block 9 on sale. After the last sh*tstorm of a performance against Chelsea you couldn't blame fans now to sack this one off.

Quote Originally Posted by alehouseboys View Post
    It does make you wonder with our ticket office don't it, sold out 2 weeks ago and no sign or mention of getting any more and now suddenly 5 days before the game they've put Block 9 on sale. After the last sh*tstorm of a performance against Chelsea you couldn't blame fans now to sack this one off.
    Have to agree, why did it take the ticket office so long to put these tickets on sale. Some fans may have gone but are now unable to due to having to make travel arragements etc at short notice.

Anyone know if they serve alcohol in the ground at wolves? Also are people heading to the Bluebrick before hand?