I have a spare ticket available for Spurs

whelk

I thought Glasgow Born-Again Saint would be all over this - down to Euston in 4h30mins, jump on the Victoria Line and he could basically sleepwalk the rest.

Nah it's about 1,400 miles from Glasgow with all the detours to pick up friends, lose big wads of cash, and misplace and go looking for his iphone.

I thought Glasgow Born-Again Saint would be all over this - down to Euston in 4h30mins, jump on the Victoria Line and he could basically sleepwalk the rest.

Mate, don't worry, if he wants a ticket, he'll get a ticket, no matter the game, he has the wherewithal and contacts to get a ticket. Distance is no object, don't forget to factor in his mates that he may have to collect and drop off on the way. No worries, he'll be there, guaranteed.

Mate, don't worry, if he wants a ticket, he'll get a ticket, no matter the game, he has the wherewithal and contacts to get a ticket. Distance is no object, don't forget to factor in his mates that he may have to collect and drop off on the way. No worries, he'll be there, guaranteed.

True, it's just a matter of pure will. Who wants it more...

Nah. He needs 2 tickets. He is such a far arse that he occupies 2 seats.

Edited by Tamesaint