Spurs vs Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Gunn should have done better there. Either way shouldn't have had that much space on the edge of the box.

dodgy keeper

That was pretty crap from Gunn.

Not surprising - he's crap. Basically an instagram version of Forster.

I've maintained for a while that Gunn is overrated. Because he has the right look, people think he's better than he is. That de Gea beard is helping is career. If was the exact same keeper with the same level of height and skill, but game from a country not known for producing keepers, like say the Gambia, people would analyse him differently.

Sent from my CPH1835 using Tapatalk

Likewise been saying the same - it's a cardinal sin on here. He's cr4p, proper cr4p. Great designer stubble though, so therefore - top keeper.

I'll say it again.

JWP is ineffective with no discernible attribute to warrant a place in a PL side. One of our own so therefore a top player on here.

Hojberg is and always has been a below-average Danish Prutton - but hey, he claps and fist pumps alot so he's a top player on here. Another with no definable attributes.

Vestergaard - just no no no.

Gunn - Instagram Forster; designer stubble and the looks - but all the talent of Forster. Top gk on hrere though.

Bizarre positional selections. Hassenhutl surely isn't mental to believe its actually a good idea, or is he proving a point in a weird way... I've no idea.

What confuses me the most is people persisting with the belief that any of the above players are any good/will come good is f()cking beyond me.

We got lucky with our goal. A lot of huff and puff and nice triangles.

But we always seem to play a deliberately under strength defence and it shows.

totally agreed we are playing with 8 men

Vest JWP and boufal are not in the game

bring on Armstrong and Long lets run at them put some energy into this team

if we do not change at half time RH your crap

I'll say it again.

JWP is ineffective with no discernible attribute to warrant a place in a PL side. One of our own so therefore a top player on here.

Hojberg is and always has been a below-average Danish Prutton - but hey, he claps and fist pumps alot so he's a top player on here. Another with no definable attributes.

Vestergaard - just no no no.

Gunn - Instagram Forster; designer stubble and the looks - but all the talent of Forster. Top gk on hrere though.

Bizarre positional selections. Hassenhutl surely isn't mental to believe its actually a good idea, or is he proving a point in a weird way... I've no idea.

What confuses me the most is people persisting with the belief that any of the above players are any good/will come good is f()cking beyond me.

At 1-1 i literally thought i bet we do a (villa vs arsenal last week) and hand them the game.

All the pressure on them and we get caught by a punt. Even then we had enough players back if Bedanrek had of just concentrated on marking kane or at the very least not turned sideways to make himself as small as possible to help kane score.

Shame as we've played some good stuff. Still a lack of end product.

Pleased for Ings showed real striker instincts.

Loved Bertrand's awareness to make the most of the contact given it was Aurier.

We've had a big problem in the space between JWP and Bednarek where Son has been having a field day.

Lloris error taking focus off Gunn who was poor for the first.

I'll say it again.

JWP is ineffective with no discernible attribute to warrant a place in a PL side.

He takes a good pen? :)

Agree. He isn't good enough consistently enough. No pace. Can't shoot. Can't defend. Always nearly there and not quite there.

Very frustrating player who hasn't improved at all in the last few years.

This forum is ridiculously negative. For the first 15 mins of the game we were matching or exceeding a champions league finalist. Overall bednarek and yoshi have been superb. we got hit with an incredibly unlucky goal. Gunn has usually been super-impressive. A powerful shot right at you that's slightly deflected can make any goalkeeper look foolish. And he is not the goalkeeper who really looked foolish this half. Go back to back four, and let's win this.