Spurs vs Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Jesus f*****g christ, all anyone does here is moan endlessly and berate our players for not being world-beaters. We are a bottom 6 side, get used to it and get behind the team for a change.

It’s just frustration really. We have a great chance to pick up some unlikely points but making a bit of a dog’s dinner of it.

I couldnt get a decent stream so I am following this match thread and watching Final score at the same time.

According to this thread we are c rap. It seems that every player is rubbish with half the team not worth picking ever again.

According to Final Score it is an excellent match and we are dominating.

Don't know which version to believe.

We're dominating the possession due to our numerical advantage. But we lack any quality to create any clear chances.

Jesus f*****g christ, all anyone does here is moan endlessly and berate our players for not being world-beaters. We are a bottom 6 side, get used to it and get behind the team for a change.

Personally, the frustration for me and many others is we've wasted so much money on sh1te and not strengthened our weak areas.

And where we do actually have competent players (McCarthy, Yoshida, Valery etc) they are constantly overlooked or played in strange positions. We hamstring ourselves needlessly, when we're already, quite evidently, not very good in the first place.

Personally, the frustration for me and many others is we've wasted so much money on sh1te and not strengthened our weak areas.

And where we do actually have competent players (McCarthy, Yoshida, Valery etc) they are constantly overlooked or played in strange positions. We hamstring ourselves needlessly, when we're already, quite evidently, not very good in the first place.

Winner of today's most accurate post.