Spurs vs Saints - Match Thread

Lighthouse

This forum is ridiculously negative. For the first 15 mins of the game we were matching or exceeding a champions league finalist. Overall bednarek and yoshi have been superb. we got hit with an incredibly unlucky goal. Gunn has usually been super-impressive. A powerful shot right at you that's slightly deflected can make any goalkeeper look foolish. And he is not the goalkeeper who really looked foolish this half. Go back to back four, and let's win this.

Gunn is not consistently impressive. Since hes been in goal, check over the goals we've conceded - about 50% of them would have been saved by an average PL keeper.

This forum is ridiculously negative. For the first 15 mins of the game we were matching or exceeding a champions league finalist. Overall bednarek and yoshi have been superb. we got hit with an incredibly unlucky goal. Gunn has usually been super-impressive. A powerful shot right at you that's slightly deflected can make any goalkeeper look foolish. And he is not the goalkeeper who really looked foolish this half. Go back to back four, and let's win this.

When you 'match' a better team for 10 or 15 minutes, and then they start to roll you over, as Spurs did here leading up to their goal - do you think it's because we started unusually well or because they started slowly?

I'll say it again.

JWP is ineffective with no discernible attribute to warrant a place in a PL side. One of our own so therefore a top player on here.

Hojberg is and always has been a below-average Danish Prutton - but hey, he claps and fist pumps alot so he's a top player on here. Another with no definable attributes.

Vestergaard - just no no no.

Gunn - Instagram Forster; designer stubble and the looks - but all the talent of Forster. Top gk on hrere though

You're just making sh*t up here. Nobody is claiming any of them are top players. Nobody.

I couldnt get a decent stream so I am following this match thread and watching Final score at the same time.

According to this thread we are c rap. It seems that every player is rubbish with half the team not worth picking ever again.

According to Final Score it is an excellent match and we are dominating.

Don't know which version to believe.

I couldnt get a decent stream so I am following this match thread and watching Final score at the same time.

According to this thread we are c rap. It seems that every player is rubbish with half the team not worth picking ever again.

According to Final Score it is an excellent match and we are dominating.

Don't know which version to believe.

Listening on Solent - very balanced version of SaintsWeb!