Saints vs Chelsea - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Romeo was all over the place too didn't have a clue where his man was!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Because he is the only player picking runners up. On his own

JwP let mount run beyond him fairly easily

We are going down

FFS. Gave the ball away cheaply and got punished again.

No way back from this now. Chelsea will keep it tight and protect their lead, safe in the knowledge we don't have anything like the quality needed to break them down, and probably score a couple more on the break.

Weak at centre back so signed Hoedt.

Still weak at centre back so signed Vestergaard.

Still weak at centre back so signed Danso.

Weak up front so signed Adams.

Weak in central midfield so signed Lemina.

Sold Targett and signed no left back.

Honestly, what a litany of failure and incompetence.

Here's where the issue is - in midfield we're absolutely toothless. We are playing far too deep, JWP is doing alot of running. Long is not in the game nor is Ings, they are working 10 times harder than us. Kante and Willian are everywhere. We may as well swap Long with Che Adams at half time.

Weak at centre back so signed Hoedt.

Still weak at centre back so signed Vestergaard.

Still weak at centre back so signed Danso.

Weak up front so signed Adams.

Weak in central midfield so signed Lemina.

Sold Targett and signed no left back.

Honestly, what a litany of failure and incompetence.

Sums it up.

Think we need to make massive changes behind the scenes. And the manager has to go if this continues.

Who realistically would you want to replace Ralph? I would say he has made tactical mistakes at times, however look at the players he has to his disposal. Apart from Redmond, Ings, Bertrand and maybe Bednarek and JWP, our squad is poor.

The Van Dijk money was spent on Carrillo, Elyounoussi (both out on loan), Armstrong (not a starter), Gunn and Vestergaard (both starters but not particularly doing a good job). Money has been badly wasted and this will take years and stability to resolve. Sacking Ralph would only make things worse.

Who realistically would you want to replace Ralph? I would say he has made tactical mistakes at times, however look at the players he has to his disposal. Apart from Redmond, Ings, Bertrand and maybe Bednarek and JWP, our squad is poor.

The Van Dijk money was spent on Carrillo, Elyounoussi (both out on loan), Armstrong (not a starter), Gunn and Vestergaard (both starters but not particularly doing a good job). Money has been badly wasted and this will take years and stability to resolve. Sacking Ralph would only make things worse.

Truth here. Money has been spent and squandered on dross. Can't blame the manager for that. And now there isn't any left.

But Ralph hasn't helped with some idiotic decisions either in games gone by.

I’m no huge fan of valery, but how is Danso better than that at RB?
Valery at least has the skills and knows where the goal is even if he's inconsistent but he's young & huge potential!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk