Saints vs Chelsea - Match Thread

Lighthouse

How has Kante found that much space just outside the box?

What were Romeu and PEH doing? Overrated **** ****s.

They are all over the place, when valery goes wandering like that , it kills every thing as Romeu etc have to let it out of position

Something definitely not right at the club from RH's body language he looks dissinterested & beaten, wouldn't be surprised to see him walk

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Nah, he's just p*ssed off by how this game has gone, like we all are.

Hasenhuttl walked down the tunnel like he really couldn't be arsed anymore.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

RH is better than Pellegrino but that's not exactly saying much.... Yes he has a crap squad at his disposal but still we should be doing better.... Brighton don't exactly have any world beaters, What are we working on in training? Cos it sure isn't improving defending

Weak at centre back so signed Hoedt.

Still weak at centre back so signed Vestergaard.

Still weak at centre back so signed Danso.

Weak up front so signed Adams.

Weak in central midfield so signed Lemina.

Sold Targett and signed no left back.

Honestly, what a litany of failure and incompetence.

Sadly, true. But Danso was showing promise a few weeks ago.

Chelsea have been pretty ****e but are comfortable which sums us up.

LOL@Anyone who predicted top half this season. It isn't happening, we will continue to finish inside the bottom five until we're relegated. The ambition at this club went when Koeman left.

Sadly, this is looking like the stark reality.

Chelsea have been pretty ****e but are comfortable which sums us up.

LOL@Anyone who predicted top half this season. It isn't happening, we will continue to finish inside the bottom five until we're relegated. The ambition at this club went when Koeman left.

8/10 window mate. Top side.

On the plus side, given any kind of service ings looks dangerous.

Everything else negative.

Gunn atrocious

Surely given our defensive issues we should be going back to basics. The second awful ball by Gunn, then bednarek cushioned header to romeu(too cute by half) given where we are. Others times we’ve got away with trying to be too cute.

Annoyed me at end with 20 seconds of injury time left in the half we have a free kick and we muck about passing across our back line and are lucky to end up with a throw in

Chelsea aren’t even having to do anything special to earn it.

Another long painful season ahead. I think this might be the worse I've seen us play in a while really not enjoying my afternoon at SMS.

We are second best all over the pitch. That's probably our best defence out there and it's still ****ing awful. Midfield is woeful ( Romeu best of the bunch) but probably out best midfield [emoji3064] due to lack of options. Attack looks blunt yet nothing on the bench looks much better. In short we have a crap squad that will huff and puff, under Ralph, but ultimately get beaten most weeks.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

We’re ****ed.

We have a plethora of **** players that no one wants.

We haven’t got a pit to **** in so don’t get good enough players in.

The players we have that make the match day squad are incapable of playing without making costly errors.

We’re ****ed!

We're in trouble, chaps.

Measuring ourselves against the likes of Chelsea isn't really an accurate representation of where we're at, but our glaring basic shortcomings will be exploited by anyone.

The midfield can't run and get killed in transition every time, unable to get back and protect an absolute clown show of a defence and a keeper who appears to be a hologram.

Chelsea aren't even playing well. Tomori's having a nightmare.

Grim.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

RH is better than Pellegrino but that's not exactly saying much.... Yes he has a crap squad at his disposal but still we should be doing better.... Brighton don't exactly have any world beaters, What are we working on in training? Cos it sure isn't improving defending

Honestly even Watford move the ball quicker than we do, we're so slow in possession it's painful.

Can someone tell me, along with others, how does JWP keep getting game time? Slow, **** in and out of possession and even his set pieces are rarely dangerous. We are in serious trouble, but I cannot decide yet if it’s Ralph, the players or what I think is a bit of both. Either way the people running this club need to sort out or **** off!

Hasenhuttl walked down the tunnel like he really couldn't be arsed anymore.

Similar to how I feel when I watch the 11 he puts out play like they’ve never met each other before. What the **** does he do on the training ground all week?