Director of Football Operations Replacement Thread

SuperSAINT

I have it on good authority we have Summers ins and out pretty much sorted already due to Ralph’s influence in Europe.

Despite his falling out with Leipzig over his contact he is still well in there.

Leipzig management don’t want any leavers going to potentials rivals either.

Next in French goalkeeper. Best I can do I’m afraid. At Staplewood at the moment.

Hoijburg Left Back due to “issues” with Bertrand.

Hayden Ian Mullins
- Was apparently replacing Jaidi.

His morale is low and he’s struggling with Ralph’s tough but fair coaching techniques. Targett staying too.

Yeah, Manji's been spouting nonsense for months now guys...

- Was apparently replacing Jaidi.

Yeah, Manji's been spouting nonsense for months now guys...

I’m just passing on info “talk” from the ground all you are worried about your delight when the info is wrong. Sad ****.

Edited by manji

Just wondering how we have so many experts on coaching ability on here.

K Davis, Eric Black etc sh1te and to blame for poor form.

But as soon as someone is mentioned, 'oooooh, he's good' - an assumption, I assume, or genuinely hours of watching how they train their respective clubs players?

I see.

So when we were drawing 1 all and you suggested in the match thread that we should get the insurance bets on for Saints to lose , you didn't bother to bet yourself.

.... and when a couple of weeks ago you lumped on Silva to be the next manager to be sacked , you didn't actually place any cash.

.... and when you say you put insurance bets on Pompey to get promoted each year you only bet with monopoly money.

I may be a bit of a cynic, my old fat friend, but I think that you are full of s hyte.

But as soon as someone is mentioned, 'oooooh, he's good' - an assumption, I assume, or genuinely hours of watching how they train their respective clubs players?

Have you looked at his record? Done any research on him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of them have appointed coaches and scouts on football manager so very experienced pal.

Is there ever going to be an announcement? Is anything happening, or are we just imagining things?
As someone said before, why put a timeline on an appointment being made if we aren't sure we can keep to it - just makes us look clueless and unprofessional.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

As someone said before, why put a timeline on an appointment being made if we aren't sure we can keep to it - just makes us look clueless and unprofessional.

Don’t recall the club saying any deadline, the deadlines have come from press stories and “ITK” people on here

Manji might not always be right but gave the early steer on Hasenhuttl's appointment long before anyone else (and the best others could come up was nudge-wink references about Flores). Similarly Hojbjerg at left back when Bertrand was available - yes, that did happen.

At the end of the day it's gossip and there are no guarantees that things will pan out that way, and should be treated that information is being given in good faith. Conversely we have had the odd fake ITK and they get found out pretty quickly.

Don’t recall the club saying any deadline, the deadlines have come from press stories and “ITK” people on here

The Telegraph piece talked about the timeline, and has basically been the press department's mouthpiece before. Friendly journalist/cut and paste job

As a club we are experts at missing deadlines. We are still yet to announce the elusive five pledges which were literally on Kruger’s desk awaiting sign off in January 2018, for implementing from February 2018.

A culture of delays and failure has been allowed to permeate through the club and I pinpoint the disastrous launch of the five pledges as the start of the erosion.

The Telegraph piece talked about the timeline, and has basically been the press department's mouthpiece before. Friendly journalist/cut and paste job

It still wasn’t an official announcement from the club. However, things change. Some things change. People change their minds. Believe things when they happen and you won’t be disappointed, unless you don’t like the announcement of course!

It still wasn’t an official announcement from the club. However, things change. Some things change. People change their minds. Believe things when they happen and you won’t be disappointed, unless you don’t like the announcement of course!
Or look at it another way, we've not got an assistant manager or DoF and there seems to be no urgency to either being appointed - otherwise they would be there already. Strikes me as a move to make the club lean ready for a sale - make the books look as good as possible

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X304F using Tapatalk

Or look at it another way, we've not got an assistant manager or DoF and there seems to be no urgency to either being appointed - otherwise they would be there already. Strikes me as a move to make the club lean ready for a sale - make the books look as good as possible

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X304F using Tapatalk

Kitzbichler was appointed as opposition analyst / first team assistant coach. Which replaces Rohls position.

On the face of it Buvac would be a shrewd appointment, especially as he may have the capacity to take over from Ralph. Anyone see the Red Bull takeover rumour on Instagram? I think that would be good, potentially. Red Bull Saints. Can you imagine the outcry (not from me)

Ha, god yeah. RB Saints. I mean personally I don't think it's a world away from all the shirt sponsors, stadium sponsors and endless gambling promotion. Football has little soul left anyway.

If it's the choice between being better run and funded and competing better as Leipzig and Salzburg have done then I'm alright with it. So long as no one makes me drink red bull.

Totally agree. Or Vodka Red Bulls...

On the face of it Buvac would be a shrewd appointment, especially as he may have the capacity to take over from Ralph. Anyone see the Red Bull takeover rumour on Instagram? I think that would be good, potentially. Red Bull Saints. Can you imagine the outcry (not from me)

I didn’t see the Red Bull link on Instagram, but suddenly everything falls in to place ;)

This is their game plan.

Kat wants to sell up and Dietrich Mateschiz (spelling) calls Kat and says he is interested in buying Saints.

Kat replies: the fans, city and everyone connected to Saints wouldn’t except that. We have to do it on another way.

Mateschiz replies: I know this Chinese bloke who might want to buy the club, let him buy it and do what I say. Gao will do anything I tell him to do, he’s not sharpest businessman.

After the takeover Mateschiz calls Gao.

Mateschiz: listen Gao, first you keep everything quiet for the first year, play the waiting game with all connect to Saints. After 1 year I want you to sack Reed and Hunter. Then hire Ralph Hasenhuttl, I know him and I want him onboard. Next you remove Krueger and start moving coaches on we don’t want. And don’t forget, keep quiet on the transfer market, I don’t want players I cannot shift once we take over.

In a years time the fans, players, sponsors everyone will be desperate for you to leave and that’s when we come in. Copy that Gao? I’ll pay you and Nelly handsomely for this.