Revenge Killings...

Unbelievable Jeff

Does this support vigilante action hypo?
No it supports the outcome of the action. We have no clue if he actually supports the action itself. As it happens I reckon it could clearly be argued that he deserved to die. It doesn't mean I support the bloke who did it though. So once again you are getting all high and mighty about an issue where nobody has disagreed. You're a joke. Edited by hypochondriac

So were are reading different threads then. Does calling people names make you feel better about yourself? Grow up.

I'm reading the revenge killings thread where no one has expressed explicit support for vigilante action. You're reading the fantasy version of that thread in your head where a bunch of right wing nazis revel in vigilante killlngs.

See this is why you're widely disliked. If you admitted that you got this one wrong and apologised then we could just move on. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes but it's a special type of person who is so haughty and then goes missing when he's publocally embarrassed. This isn't the first time.

Just admit your mistake soggy and I'll give you credit for being a better person than I thought you were.

Hi @sadoldgit. I noticed you've been on here posting today so you must have just missed the replies above.

I can't imagine you'd simply ignore the replies so I'm giving it a helpful bump and tagging you in it to make sure you have definitely seen it. It's never too late for a bit of humility and I still have faith that this forum will see that apology.