The Soggy, Jeff and Hypo Thread (ft. ALWAYS, Batman and friends)

Unbelievable Jeff

My word the thought of you having a Twitter account and what sh1te would be spouted . Do you post pictures of your car? Ask celebrities to go for a drink with you? Re-tweet philosophical musings?Car finance tips?

Was someone pestering you?

Embarrassing thread mate calling attention to your bullying the softest of targets.

So the answer is yes then.

Stalkerish levels of following now. I expect you'll send me another grovelling apology to my PM like you did previously, as really you just want to be my forum fwend.

Stalkerish levels of following now. I expect you'll send me another grovelling apology to my PM like you did previously, as really you just want to be my forum fwend.

Give it a rest Jeff. You and hypo are becoming a not very pleasant internet double act.

The answer is no but you are pretty dim consistently.

More you being whiny little baby and me saying ok you aren’t tough enough I will go easy - I may have even paraphrased due to your delicate nature. Feel free to publish it up again although be aware you are probably the only one taking it that seriously and holding on to this stuff. Speaks volumes about you btw..

Keep coming with the stalking comments - great witless MO I would expect. Weren’t you counting?

Who are you on Twitter? I will take a look. Are you posts as banal as on here?

The answer is no but you are pretty dim consistently.

More you being whiny little baby and me saying ok you aren’t tough enough I will go easy - I may have even paraphrased due to your delicate nature. Feel free to publish it up again although be aware you are probably the only one taking it that seriously and holding on to this stuff. Speaks volumes about you btw..

Keep coming with the stalking comments - great witless MO I would expect. Weren’t you counting?

Who are you on Twitter? I will take a look. Are you posts as banal as on here?

Well, someone called Whelk with your avatar, has been messaging me with various comments/threats, so unless you're going to go down the "Someone's pretending to be me" route, I don't think I'll be taking your version of events as the truth. Considering your obsession with me recently, it's not hard to think that you've tried to follow me elsewhere as well.

It's been reported to Twitter, so we'll see what their recommendations are.

Well, someone called Whelk with your avatar, has been messaging me with various comments/threats, so unless you're going to go down the "Someone's pretending to be me" route, I don't think I'll be taking your version of events as the truth. Considering your obsession with me recently, it's not hard to think that you've tried to follow me elsewhere as well.

It's been reported to Twitter, so we'll see what their recommendations are.

Well whatever they do won’t impact me - I have a couple of posts in 600 days and occasionally glance when football is on.

Flattered someone took the time to impersonate me though although wouldn’t surprise me in some twist that is was you imagining it was me.

I almost need to look now