The Soggy, Jeff and Hypo Thread (ft. ALWAYS, Batman and friends)

Unbelievable Jeff

Ched Evans

Rape and the Law

Domestic Violence

And now Revenge Killings.

All threads closed because of the weird opinions of Soggy.

He's the Lounge wrecking ball. Will this thread be next?

The revenge killings one was particularly interesting considering how quickly he vacated the thread. He had so much egg on his face he couldn't see.

I didn’t see your posts as I have you on ignore most of the time. You are a tiresome individual at the best of times but the mods seem to have seen fit to give you licence to run wild. If I am so widely disliked it seems odd that it is only the usual suspects on here who seem to have a problem on here. As I have said many times, if I am winding you and them up I must be doing something right. If I bail on this thread it is only for the same reason I would move if you were my neighbour.

But you are pro-people who have been convicted of wife-beating. That's niche, even for you.

No I am not. And if you are talking about the Boycott case a) it wasn’t his wife and b) I was curious about the evidence and the reason the judge came to her decision. That is not condoning domestic violence is it?

I didn’t see your posts as I have you on ignore most of the time. You are a tiresome individual at the best of times but the mods seem to have seen fit to give you licence to run wild. If I am so widely disliked it seems odd that it is only the usual suspects on here who seem to have a problem on here. As I have said many times, if I am winding you and them up I must be doing something right. If I bail on this thread it is only for the same reason I would move if you were my neighbour.
So no apology for entirely inventing posters who agree with vigilante justice? Seems you are just as cowardly as I suspected. And do me a favour about ignore. You flip flop over that every other week. Edited by hypochondriac

No I am not. And if you are talking about the Boycott case a) it wasn’t his wife and b) I was curious about the evidence and the reason the judge came to her decision. That is not condoning domestic violence is it?
You questioned the verdict of a settled case yet condemned others who did the same thing in a separate case- calling them rape apologists- and then refused to back down when it was overturned on appeal.

Yes please, move all of the dull, obsessive bickering of this little group to its own thread!

I'd rather that they moved it to PM. I disagree with much of what Sadoldgit posts, but this thread is pathetic.

Hey Sadold,

Congratulations on having 3 sad and obsessed stalkers, bit like being in the playground as junior school when the

bullies team up like it was at 7 years old and it seems like they are still acting 7

:lol:

Yep, as if the football and Brexit isn’t depressing enough I have got my own troll pack. You have to wonder what their personal lives are like if they feel the need to stalk people on the internet, still, at least it keeps them off the streets!

Poor old soggy with just the perpetual wum always to continually defend him. Desperate for a bit of attention himself.

Give it up hypo. You outed yourself when you supported Katie Hopkins. As I have said to you before, what would your family think of you if they read some of your childish comments? You say you have a daughter so I assume that you are an adult. Do you tell her that it’s wrong to troll people on the internet?

Give it up hypo. You outed yourself when you supported Katie Hopkins. As I have said to you before, what would your family think of you if they read some of your childish comments? You say you have a daughter so I assume that you are an adult. Do you tell her that it’s wrong to troll people on the internet?
See this is what I mean. You troll around the board lying about posters supporting vigilante justice, calling acquitted people rapists and those questioning the verdict rape apologists, casually referring to people with a difference of opinion as far right and racist, accusing those not whipped up by a hysteria over racism in football of playing down racism, calling nazis Christians and using their belt buckles as proof, comparing Saturday night in Maidstone to a warzone, calling Katie Hopkins comparing herself to Jesus a Christian act and questioning the verdict of a convicted domestic abuser based on little more than your own experience of a domestic abuse situation whilst failing to apply that standard to other cases. Then you get posters like myself either laughing at this nonsense or calling you out and you whine about being followed or simply run away from another thread you've messed up.

If you're going to come out with all this absolute nonsense- much of it invented in your own head- then expect to be robustly challenged by people who don't like that whole heap of bullsh*t.

This thread is just separated stuff from another thread. Feel free to discuss rape, wife eating or whatever you like, just keep the others on topic and civilised please.
That's fine but if he starts inventing things that people have said again then he's going to called out. The only reason it isn't done more often with other posters is that no one else lies in such a manner and with such frequency.

See this is what I mean. You troll around the board lying about posters supporting vigilante justice, calling acquitted people rapists and those questioning the verdict rape apologists, casually referring to people with a difference of opinion as far right and racist, accusing those not whipped up by a hysteria over racism in football of playing down racism, calling nazis Christians and using their belt buckles as proof, comparing Saturday night in Maidstone to a warzone, calling Katie Hopkins comparing herself to Jesus a Christian act and questioning the verdict of a convicted domestic abuser based on little more than your own experience of a domestic abuse situation whilst failing to apply that standard to other cases. Then you get posters like myself either laughing at this nonsense or calling you out and you whine about being followed or simply run away from another thread you've messed up.

If you're going to come out with all this absolute nonsense- much of it invented in your own head- then expect to be robustly challenged by people who don't like that whole heap of bullsh*t.

100% this.

Look, we disagree on quite a few things and have called each other out in the past a number a times, but we have never had a situation like we have with Soggy as we're always there to front up and don't tend to paint ourselves into corners the way he does.

This thread is just separated stuff from another thread. Feel free to discuss rape, wife eating or whatever you like, just keep the others on topic and civilised please.

It's just the fact that it looks like I created this thread, and I really didn't. It was more just a passing commentary on the last x amount of threads that have been locked.

100% this.

Look, we disagree on quite a few things and have called each other out in the past a number a times, but we have never had a situation like we have with Soggy as we're always there to front up and don't tend to paint ourselves into corners the way he does.

Yep. Everyone has a bit of a laugh and a ****take of each other. I'm sure if I met you (as I have with others on this forum) we'd get on fine. Even people I really disagreed with in the past like pap I'd at least be able to have a friendly exchange of views. I honestly don't believe that would be the case with soggy. He either simply likes an argument and so takes the contrary position to most even if that means being wildly inconsistent with his principles or even just making things up in order to argue with himself, or he genuinely believes the things he says. I think it's the latter and that's actually scary that people like that exist.

That's fine but if he starts inventing things that people have said again then he's going to called out. The only reason it isn't done more often with other posters is that no one else lies in such a manner and with such frequency.

You really do have a serious problem mate

I’d love to ignore this but as you are talking fabricated ******** as usual I will respond later when I have time. You really do take this stuff way too seriously and I wonder about your mental health.

Poor old soggy with just the perpetual wum always to continually defend him. Desperate for a bit of attention himself.

Show me where I have defended him on this thread....

All I have done is call out the pathetic actions of keyboard bullies and seem to have hit the nail on the nerve judging by your reaction big boy :lol:

Keyboard warrior and tough guy you are... :lol:

I’d love to ignore this but as you are talking fabricated ******** as usual I will respond later when I have time. You really do take this stuff way too seriously and I wonder about your mental health.
The thing is I can point to your posting history which proves what I have said is true. Its like unbelievable Jeff says, you back yourself into a corner and then run away pretending it never happened.

Show me where I have defended him on this thread....

All I have done is call out the pathetic actions of keyboard bullies and seem to have hit the nail on the nerve judging by your reaction big boy [emoji38]

Keyboard warrior and tough guy you are... [emoji38]

Go and find someone else to annoy.

Go and find someone else to annoy.

Hey Big tough internet troll, nope!! going no where and if succeed in getting under your skin by pointing out what an uttet cretin you are

then i feel i am doing a service..

One thing for sure is i bet you are not such a gobby goon to people in the flesh, just a keyboard hard man... :lol:

Yep. Everyone has a bit of a laugh and a ****take of each other. I'm sure if I met you (as I have with others on this forum) we'd get on fine. Even people I really disagreed with in the past like pap I'd at least be able to have a friendly exchange of views. I honestly don't believe that would be the case with soggy. He either simply likes an argument and so takes the contrary position to most even if that means being wildly inconsistent with his principles or even just making things up in order to argue with himself, or he genuinely believes the things he says. I think it's the latter and that's actually scary that people like that exist.

You seriously need to stop doing this for a while.

Run away and pretend it never happened? Are you for real?
You claimed that people were supporting vigilante action and when I said that no one had done so you claimed we were reading different threads. So either you were correct and there are examples of this- in which case no doubt you can provide the evidence- or you were making it up like you have done on multiple occasions. Failure to provide any evidence just proves the point that you like to make straw man arguments about things you think people have said and then argue against yourself.

So now all you have to do to refute the claim that you don't back yourself into a corner and then refuse to answer when called out on your lies is to answer the question: do you have the evidence soggy?*

*spoiler- you won't provide any because none exist. You made a mistake but you don't like to admit your errors so you'll pretend it didn't happen.

Edited by hypochondriac

100% this.

Whereas you paint yourself black[emoji3]

Can’t believe such an indulgent thread you have created Jeff.

You really do need to get help mate. I wasnt going to reply to your obsessive post for fear of furling you’re obsession further but you leave me no choice on this occasion.

Vigilante Justice - I asked you if you thought it was ok and you said no. I said good, then we agree. You then started to go all Daily Mail and accused me of saying that people on the thread had supported the killing. I hadn’t and I couldn’t be bothered to get into one with you so I went along with it as I could remember one poster who said he had got what he deserved. My fault. I should have asked where I said that there was support for the vigilante killing, which I shall do now. Go and find it. Not the bit about reading different threads, before that when you went off on one.

Ched Evans - acquitted with “evidence” bought by the Evans camp. That doesn’t seem to worry you in the least. Intoxicated people cannot give consent for sex and that is why Evans was found guilty originally. Nothing changed re the intoxication in the second trial. The CPS still believe that he committed rape but were not able to convince the jury. I also believe that he committed rape. It is an opinion based on the findings of experienced senior prosecutors. When I worked for the CPS we saw a number of rapists go free. OJ Simpson walked free from court when many people believe he killed 2 people. Do you stop thinking of him as a murderer just because the jury didn’t see it that way? Why does it bother you so much what I think. The law is there to protect our daughters. One day you might see things differently if your daughter comes across people who take sexual advantage of drunk people.

So I don’t like racists or people with a far right agenda, so what? I think you will find that I am not alone on that score. You talk about those who whip up hysteria about racism in football. People like Raheem Sterling are whipping up hysteria? Seriously, you do yourself no favours when you play down the racism that still clearly exists in football.

Calling Nazis Christians. Yes, because a great many were. There is far more evidence out there than the belt buckles you are so fond of but trying to convince you otherwise is a pointless exercise. What is your problem with Nazis having a religion?

Oh dear, Maidstone again. For the thousandth time as I used to live there I saw first hand how rowdy the town got at weekends and as we know someone was recently stabbed to death there. People are being stabbed to death on a regular basis all over the country. When I worked for the CPS I would come in to work and find a huge pile of files on my desk relating to violence on the streets of Kent. Perhaps we should just play it down, like with racism in football?

Katie Hopkins - yes, I seem to remember calling her out for yet another abhorrent published tirade against law abiding Muslims. You, for reasons know only to yourself, decided to cloud the Muslim issue and moved the debate onto whether Hopkins was a Christian or not. Why didn’t you just agree that he words were not acceptable? Perhaps you agreed with them?

Boycott - I read article about his case when his knighthood hit the news which said the case wasn’t necessarily black and white and perhaps he wasn’t guilty. It touched a nerve because I had been in a similar situation and when I looked at the evidence that was generally available I couldn’t find something that was conclusive. I did say that there might be a medical report that would nail it, but I couldn’t find it. Subsequent hearsay evidence points to his innocence but still not conclusive. Did he actually beat the woman? I don’t know for sure. If he did he deserves a jail term. Just because I have some doubts about his conviction doesn’t mean I am a domestic abuse apologist. As for not looking at this case the same way as the Evans case, they are completely different cases with completely different circumstances and there is no disputing that Evans had sex with an intoxicated woman.

You say that posters like you laugh at me. Fortunately posters like you are in the minority and if you think I am bothered by an obsessive stalker who gets himself worked up by a complete stranger on the internet you are deluded. Putting people like you on ignore is not running away, it is taking a break from tiresome internet trolls. And if you wonder why I keep calling the likes of you and your other alt right buddies out it is because those of a more left persuasion aren’t as unpleasant as you lot.

Enjoy your evening.

You come back to following me on here after I blocked you on Twitter?

My word the thought of you having a Twitter account and what sh1te would be spouted . Do you post pictures of your car? Ask celebrities to go for a drink with you? Re-tweet philosophical musings?Car finance tips?

Was someone pestering you?

Embarrassing thread mate calling attention to your bullying the softest of targets.