Saints vs Leicester - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Half time: guess the final score  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Half time: guess the final score

• 11+
    • We’re gonna win 6-5

Players literally not trying. They need to find some pride. Never seen anything like this from any team in the Premier league

I've never seen anything like this, fans of other clubs i know texting saying what the **** is going on your players aren't trying?!

If anyone bumps into a player in the next week please vive them a wack as hard as possible round the back of the head, that's for not trying you ****

I actually just yelled at the wife with anger, and she even do anything. Proper winding me up this club.

Hard to see anyone wanting many of our players if we go down. JWP may fetch a bit, Bertrand too, Cedric, Boufal and co will leave on frees at the end of their contracts. Hard to see anyone with any quality staying put, nice as it would be to have Ings, Redmond and Djenepo next season for the Championship push!

Realistically, this is one game, and while it has been an embarrassing thrashing, at least it has happened early in the season. Still a long way to go.

Worse thing is, there are no scuffles, no anger, no real tackles or fouls and no yellow cards. The players are just meekly accepting getting butt ****** on national telly.

Because they are gutless blurts. 80k a week for turning up and running 30 miles a week in training. Sign me the **** up. [emoji1433][emoji1433][emoji1433]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing I think of as I see this flogging is the lack of quality (investment) of the players on the pitch.

We are in the top 5 for predicted goals but can't score.

We have a massive amount of defensive individual errors leading to goals.

We could have Pep coaching our team but the bang average players we have means that they do not have the quality needed to execute or defend them.

That leads us to upstairs and at southampton we don't see, to protest the board.