Saints vs Leicester - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Half time: guess the final score  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Half time: guess the final score

• 11+
    • We’re gonna win 6-5

I was told last week that Ralph had lost the dressing room and senior players ‘weren’t having him’. Chose to keep it to myself, but Bertrand’s ridiculous tackle suggests there may be some truth in it.

Sh*te.

yeah I am sure how he was arguing about it really backs up your point !!!!!!

The players are the problem as is Ralphs consistent picking of ones who don't perform.

Look at their midfield they have Tielmans (have Praet in reserve) and Nidi and maddison - we have JWP, Hojberg, Romeu

Not a red in my eyes despite the **** Carra. As a former ref, the law (presume still is) states it to be excessive force. At which point was that excessive? We have an issue in football that the type of foul is been issued i.e. the fact it was studs up. This is not in alignment with the laws

Bertrand has no control of the ball, lunges over the ball, didn’t regain control over it and get their player just below the knee

That is going to be red all day

I was told last week that Ralph had lost the dressing room and senior players ‘weren’t having him’. Chose to keep it to myself, but Bertrand’s ridiculous tackle suggests there may be some truth in it.

Sh*te.

The senior players can f*ck off, there’s not a single player in this team I would be sad to see leave.

yeah I am sure how he was arguing about it really backs up your point !!!!!!

The players are the problem as is Ralphs consistent picking of ones who don't perform.

Look at their midfield they have Tielmans (have Praet in reserve) and Nidi and maddison - we have JWP, Hojberg, Romeu

Who would you like to play in midfield from our massive selection of midfielders?

People keep saying Ralph should pick other players but just look at the rest of the squad, other than McCarthy and Djenepo, they are worse than the players we put out tonight the whole squad is pretty much crap it's been crap for several seasons now hence why we are constantly battling relegation.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk