Saints vs Leicester - Match Thread

Lighthouse

Half time: guess the final score  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Half time: guess the final score

• 11+
    • We’re gonna win 6-5

My heart says sack Ralph, my head says nobody could do any better with thus abysmal squad.

Rubbish, someone with a basic understanding of defensive organisation would shore this shower of ****e up. Ralph hasn't got a clue. The loss of Rohl and the insistence on two goalkeepers as coaches days it all. The ****ing lot need to not just Ralph.

I know we have poor players but the set up/coaching of our defensive shape is appalling

Sheffield Utd have shyte players but look at them?

People have been saying it's the coaching for four seasons now maybe we just have to accept these players are beyond crap and damaged goods.

At least the Sheff utds players have some confidence and momentum from last season's promotion and no doubt they'd fight tooth and claw to remain PL players. Meanwhile we have players who have had seasons of mediocrity who think they've already made it as PL quality players.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

I don't even know if it's worth sacking him. What's the point? Sure we may get a new manager bounce, and it may even keep us up. But it won't be long till we have to sack him too because of the poor squad. Then we are paying off another manager plus potentially loaded with a new manager's signings which will probably be **** signings as we have no budget. Ralph was meant to be the one that worked, he is clearly a good manager looking at his record. He's not a Pellegrino who only had one okay season to his name. Something is rotten at the club, and my gut tells me a new manager ain't gonna be the fix. That said, I understand why some fans are calling for it with his recent list of questionable decisions.

Rubbish, someone with a basic understanding of defensive organisation would shore this shower of ****e up. Ralph hasn't got a clue. The loss of Rohl and the insistence on two goalkeepers as coaches days it all. The ****ing lot need to not just Ralph.
Puel could but then he was boring and people said we could do better..

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk