Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ralph Hasenhuttl Thread

Default The Ralph Hasenhuttl Thread

Gone backwards after the new manager bounce. We are a shambles, he has no plan B and he has cost us points with some of his decisions this season. I was fully aboard the Ralph train at the start, but it seems to have derailed and we are now shunting backwards. Question is who else would come in and put up with our shambolic board.

Maybe the finger should be pointed at the worst ownership in the League before we go after another manager.

Default Ralph out?

Thing is, fair play to those who go. But the fans will boo a little, then go home

fans at other clubs would be making it known to the power brokers at the club how unhappy they are

Quote Originally Posted by Saints foreva View Post
    Maybe the finger should be pointed at the worst ownership in the League before we go after another manager.
    Yeah agreed he has been extremely handicapped by the board, but it wasn't Gao who made him pick Vestergaard at Spurs when Cedric was injured, or drop Boufal when he has probably been more effective than Redmond this season. I'm just getting frustrated with this continual **** show which doesn't seem to be improving.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenLeTiss View Post
    Yeah agreed he has been extremely handicapped by the board, but it wasn't Gao who made him pick Vestergaard at Spurs when Cedric was injured, or drop Boufal when he has probably been more effective than Redmond this season. I'm just getting frustrated with this continual **** show which doesn't seem to be improving.
    What exactly will a new man do? We have a squad full of absolute ****e and that falls purely on the ownership and recruitment side of things. Gao shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football club, in fact he would now fail a proper persons test now.

6. Default

We've basically become Sunderland.

This. I donít blame Ralph. His hands have been tied with lack of investment. Itís a f@cking joke when a club like Bournemouth can out spend us. The club should never have been sold to Gao.

Default Ralph out?

Quote Originally Posted by Delmary View Post
    This. I donít blame Ralph. His hands have been tied with lack of investment. Itís a f@cking joke when a club like Bournemouth can out spend us. The club should never have been sold to Gao.
    What do our fans do about it though?
    Could you imagine West Ham fans putting up with half of this?

If we want to stay up under all costs, big Sam is the only man that could sort this shower of **** out.

I like Ralph, I don’t want him to go, but he needs help. His back room staff are a shambles, cheap and not fit for purpose.

How Gunn continues to get a game, I’ll never know.

To be honest, I don’t actually give a **** anymore. I hate the owner, don’t really like any of the players, think our fan base is a joke and to be honest I’m looking forward to relegation (it’s gonna get a whole lot worse before it gets any better btw).

Ralph has made poor decisions this season. But look at the players he has to work with and his budget. The damage that what done after Koeman left will take years to repair. We need stability at the club and can’t keep changing the manager.

And for people who say Ralph should leave, who would come in and do a better job?

He has been a crushing disappointment. Puel, the Clown and Hughes were underwhelming appointments but this guy felt like a genuine coup.

And he started great. And we loved him.

But he's lost it and we are going down. We'll sack him and we still go down anyway and no doubt he'll go off and do well elsewhere. But he (helped by our dogsh it squad) is taking us down.

Sack him tomorrow, sack him on Christmas Eve, either way we're relegated.

We are an embarrassment, even if the players put in a shift each week then that'd be something. No doubt tomorrow we will have JWP and PEH wheeled out saying it was unacceptable and that they will put it right. Evidence says they can't put it right.
    Last edited by DarrenLeTiss; 25-10-2019 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CB Fry View Post
    He has been a crushing disappointment. Puel, the Clown and Hughes were underwhelming appointments but this guy felt like a genuine coup.

But he's lost it and we are going down. We'll sack him and we still go down anyway and no doubt he'll go off and do well elsewhere. But he (helped by our dogsh it squad) is taking us down.

Nutshell

Ralph canít organise a raffle let alone a defence

**** it, sack the c*nt. This is embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Kucho View Post
    Ralph has made poor decisions this season. But look at the players he has to work with and his budget. The damage that what done after Koeman left will take years to repair. We need stability at the club and can’t keep changing the manager.

And for people who say Ralph should leave, who would come in and do a better job?
    This for me is the critical thing.

Ralph has proved himself in Germany, we won't get a better option. I feel sorry for him, working with the Reed assembled backroom of Watson and Davies, and the sh!t squad.

Above all the biggest problem is clearly Gao. Bet he can't wait to see the "passion" in the Championship.

Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Blog Entries

I think his assistant was more vital than we realised. I do think a lot of it is the terrible squad though.

Not a manager in the game that would get this shower of garbage playing well consistently or flourish with the awful recruitment and lack of support from ownership.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrenLeTiss View Post
    Mate, it doesn’t matter who he picks we have an inadequate set of players. Boufal, Cedric, who ****ing ever. Selling all our good players, buying **** players to replace them and not having an owner interested or swilling to throw money at it are our issues.

19. Default

Sack him tonight. Useless

The thing is, he had this team 10th in the form table, or there about, in the last half a season. We’ve only really lost Austin and Targett from that squad and they contributed naff all.

Sorry Ralph, the squad isn’t great but 12 conceded in 2.5 home games is beyond pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by stknowle View Post
    Mate, it doesnít matter who he picks we have an inadequate set of players. Boufal, Cedric, who ****ing ever. Selling all our good players, buying **** players to replace them and not having an owner interested or swilling to throw money at it are our issues.
    What was it? Top 10 form when he arrived to the end of last season?

How come only now can this be as good as we can expect?

& what makes you think another manager will make any difference??????????

4th manager ... same results. Does not take an Einstein to work out that Pep would not get results with this shower of sh*te!!

Anger should be aimed at the board with the selling & recruitment since Koeman left!

The whole club i is a mess, first Reed then Wilson. Nobody running things and a manager who can’t seem to pick a proper team.
    And **** players of course

That, and the absolutely mind boggling turd recruitment over the last couple of seasons. RH will be a success elsewhere, but definitely not with this sh1tshow.

Massive lol. I’m sure Hojberg will give the fans a fist pump though.

Heís useless. ,the same as what weíve put up with years
    Obvious from the start...full of bluster.
    But ****e.
    The club is a ****ing mess.
    Itís had enough of my money.
    **** Ďem.
    They deserve what they get.sod all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing I will level at RH though - using Gunn, Vestergaard, JWP and Hojberg. Utter cr4p

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    What was it? Top 10 form when he arrived to the end of last season?

How come only now can this be as good as we can expect?
    New manager bounce, never going to last unless we strengthened. We needed to back him, we didn’t.

WHAT?! The "land of the free?" Whoever told you that is your enemy!

It seems like a long time ago that Puel was the worst saints manager ever seen...

Looks like Kelvin could be getting another game in the hot seat then

Nope, I feel sorry for him. Squad desperately needs at least one center back and decent defensive midfielder to allow us the freedom to attack with confidence and numbers. We've known this for 3 seasons. Stcik with him and ffs buy a center half soonish.

Makes you think Rohl was the football brains not Ralph...... Everyone says not Ralph's fault true to an extent but I've seen nothing to say that he has any tactical nous whatsoever!!! Yes players aren't great but he should be able to motivate them a lot better than this! Personally think he will walk as his heart hasn't been in it for a few months now

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

No manager would normally last a result like this

You are 5-0 down at halftime and your answer is to bring on Jack Stephens.

No manager would normally last a result like this
    you think we have the money to pay off yet another manager?

Quote Originally Posted by doddisalegend View Post
    you think we have the money to pay off yet another manager?
    Nope
    Not given out transfer window

We have a **** squad with a **** manager. Recipe for disaster.

When Dani Rohl left, Ralph was left with no tactician, and has been found out!! He's all talk and no substance!! Plus this Squad would struggle in Div 1, except against Poopey!!

Nope
    Not given out transfer window
    Which is why Ralph will still be here unless he offers to leave with no payoff. I guess we might have finished paying Puel by now.

Quote Originally Posted by doddisalegend View Post
    Which is why Ralph will still be here unless he offers to leave with no payoff. I guess we might have finished paying Puel by now.
    Usually managers pay offs run until they get another job.

Which means, Hughes could come back for no extra cost. Win/Win

Genuinely, who cares? With our ownership, we'll never do anything again in this League. Football has become so skewed towards the big teams that there is no point anymore.

Get into another sport, that's my suggestion. I cancelled my membership this season, and Sky Sports, and bought NFL Gamepass. It's such a better sport, it's just a shame you don't have a local team to support...yet.
    Last edited by Unbelievable Jeff; 25-10-2019 at 09:32 PM.

The manager is terrible and so are the players, so it doesn’t really matter. We are finally heading for the drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie May View Post
    The manager is terrible and so are the players, so it doesnít really matter. We are finally heading for the drop.
    In some ways it will be a relief! If they are going to pull the trigger on Ralph they need to do it sooner rather than later like last time........ & give us a faint glimmer than we can survive I don't think we will this time... Our luck has run out

If Ralph was to be sacked, who would currently make the decision? Our whole club structure is a joke right now.

After moving around Kent, Surrey and Sussex have now settled on the edge of Romney Marsh

Nutshell

Ralph can’t organise a raffle let alone a defence
    He is a good manager. Your choice of Fat Sam would do no better with this lot.

45. Default

This type of defeat has been coming for 2 seasons. The squad is a horror show in every department. Blame the manager if you like but the way the club has been run in that time is a disgrace.
    Last edited by Katalinic; 25-10-2019 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sadoldgit View Post
    He is a good manager. Your choice of Fat Sam would do no better with this lot.
    He hasn't shown he is a good manager at saints yet though has he?

No. The players are absolute c**ts. No one could do anything with this lot.

If Ralph survives this the club really are sending the message that they have given up like the players!

49. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSAINT View Post
    We've basically become Sunderland.
    Literally! 8-0 at St Mary's!

The reality is that it doesn't matter whether the fans think he needs to go.

The decision-makers in this god-forsaken modern football are the players, and it looks as though they might have rendered their verdict tonight.