Ralph Hasenhuttl

Edmonton Saint

Gone backwards after the new manager bounce. We are a shambles, he has no plan B and he has cost us points with some of his decisions this season. I was fully aboard the Ralph train at the start, but it seems to have derailed and we are now shunting backwards. Question is who else would come in and put up with our shambolic board.

Maybe the finger should be pointed at the worst ownership in the League before we go after another manager.

Yeah agreed he has been extremely handicapped by the board, but it wasn't Gao who made him pick Vestergaard at Spurs when Cedric was injured, or drop Boufal when he has probably been more effective than Redmond this season. I'm just getting frustrated with this continual **** show which doesn't seem to be improving.

Yeah agreed he has been extremely handicapped by the board, but it wasn't Gao who made him pick Vestergaard at Spurs when Cedric was injured, or drop Boufal when he has probably been more effective than Redmond this season. I'm just getting frustrated with this continual **** show which doesn't seem to be improving.

What exactly will a new man do? We have a squad full of absolute ****e and that falls purely on the ownership and recruitment side of things. Gao shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a football club, in fact he would now fail a proper persons test now.

Maybe the finger should be pointed at the worst ownership in the League before we go after another manager.

This. I don’t blame Ralph. His hands have been tied with lack of investment. It’s a f@cking joke when a club like Bournemouth can out spend us. The club should never have been sold to Gao.

This. I don’t blame Ralph. His hands have been tied with lack of investment. It’s a f@cking joke when a club like Bournemouth can out spend us. The club should never have been sold to Gao.

What do our fans do about it though?

Could you imagine West Ham fans putting up with half of this?

If we want to stay up under all costs, big Sam is the only man that could sort this shower of **** out.

I like Ralph, I don’t want him to go, but he needs help. His back room staff are a shambles, cheap and not fit for purpose.

How Gunn continues to get a game, I’ll never know.

To be honest, I don’t actually give a **** anymore. I hate the owner, don’t really like any of the players, think our fan base is a joke and to be honest I’m looking forward to relegation (it’s gonna get a whole lot worse before it gets any better btw).

Ralph has made poor decisions this season. But look at the players he has to work with and his budget. The damage that what done after Koeman left will take years to repair. We need stability at the club and can’t keep changing the manager.

And for people who say Ralph should leave, who would come in and do a better job?

He has been a crushing disappointment. Puel, the Clown and Hughes were underwhelming appointments but this guy felt like a genuine coup.

And he started great. And we loved him.

But he's lost it and we are going down. We'll sack him and we still go down anyway and no doubt he'll go off and do well elsewhere. But he (helped by our dogsh it squad) is taking us down.

Sack him tomorrow, sack him on Christmas Eve, either way we're relegated.

We are an embarrassment, even if the players put in a shift each week then that'd be something. No doubt tomorrow we will have JWP and PEH wheeled out saying it was unacceptable and that they will put it right. Evidence says they can't put it right.

Edited by DarrenLeTiss

He has been a crushing disappointment. Puel, the Clown and Hughes were underwhelming appointments but this guy felt like a genuine coup.

But he's lost it and we are going down. We'll sack him and we still go down anyway and no doubt he'll go off and do well elsewhere. But he (helped by our dogsh it squad) is taking us down.

Nutshell

Ralph can’t organise a raffle let alone a defence

Ralph has made poor decisions this season. But look at the players he has to work with and his budget. The damage that what done after Koeman left will take years to repair. We need stability at the club and can’t keep changing the manager.

And for people who say Ralph should leave, who would come in and do a better job?

This for me is the critical thing.

Ralph has proved himself in Germany, we won't get a better option. I feel sorry for him, working with the Reed assembled backroom of Watson and Davies, and the sh!t squad.

Above all the biggest problem is clearly Gao. Bet he can't wait to see the "passion" in the Championship.

I think his assistant was more vital than we realised. I do think a lot of it is the terrible squad though.

Mate, it doesn’t matter who he picks we have an inadequate set of players. Boufal, Cedric, who ****ing ever. Selling all our good players, buying **** players to replace them and not having an owner interested or swilling to throw money at it are our issues.

The thing is, he had this team 10th in the form table, or there about, in the last half a season. We’ve only really lost Austin and Targett from that squad and they contributed naff all.

Sorry Ralph, the squad isn’t great but 12 conceded in 2.5 home games is beyond pathetic.

Mate, it doesn’t matter who he picks we have an inadequate set of players. Boufal, Cedric, who ****ing ever. Selling all our good players, buying **** players to replace them and not having an owner interested or swilling to throw money at it are our issues.

What was it? Top 10 form when he arrived to the end of last season?

How come only now can this be as good as we can expect?

That, and the absolutely mind boggling turd recruitment over the last couple of seasons. RH will be a success elsewhere, but definitely not with this sh1tshow.

Massive lol. I’m sure Hojberg will give the fans a fist pump though.

It seems like a long time ago that Puel was the worst saints manager ever seen...

Makes you think Rohl was the football brains not Ralph...... Everyone says not Ralph's fault true to an extent but I've seen nothing to say that he has any tactical nous whatsoever!!! Yes players aren't great but he should be able to motivate them a lot better than this! Personally think he will walk as his heart hasn't been in it for a few months now

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Which is why Ralph will still be here unless he offers to leave with no payoff. I guess we might have finished paying Puel by now.

Usually managers pay offs run until they get another job.

Which means, Hughes could come back for no extra cost. Win/Win

Genuinely, who cares? With our ownership, we'll never do anything again in this League. Football has become so skewed towards the big teams that there is no point anymore.

Get into another sport, that's my suggestion. I cancelled my membership this season, and Sky Sports, and bought NFL Gamepass. It's such a better sport, it's just a shame you don't have a local team to support...yet.

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

The manager is terrible and so are the players, so it doesn’t really matter. We are finally heading for the drop.
In some ways it will be a relief! If they are going to pull the trigger on Ralph they need to do it sooner rather than later like last time........ & give us a faint glimmer than we can survive I don't think we will this time... Our luck has run out

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

• Lighthouse changed the title to Ralph Hasenhuttl