Ralph Hasenhuttl

Edmonton Saint

By the same token, I seriously doubt Hasenhutl could deliver multiple top ten finishes with several different Premier League clubs the same way Mark Hughes did based on the last twelve months evidence. He doesn't look like a Premier League manager at all.

And quite frankly the yardstick for our current manager should not be "is he is better than Pellegrino", who was one of the worst football managers to ever breathe oxygen. Utterly pointless comparison, except that Batman is right: hes not much better.

How can you say it i an utterly pointless comparison and then immediately compare them? That's insane.

Either way, I think Hasenhuttl is a fine manager with a rubbish team, at this point we just have to hope we do well in the jan market. Sacking RH would be shooting ourselves in the foot.

How can you say it i an utterly pointless comparison and then immediately compare them? That's insane.

Either way, I think Hasenhuttl is a fine manager with a rubbish team, at this point we just have to hope we do well in the jan market. Sacking RH would be shooting ourselves in the foot.

Anyone who thinks Gao is going to start splashing the cash on transfers and salaries in January when will be in the bottom two is absolutely delusional.

Anyone who thinks Gao is going to start splashing the cash on transfers and salaries in January when will be in the bottom two is absolutely delusional.

Why wouldn't he? It's not exactly a competitive league this year, a couple of teams look dreadful. If spending 30m or so in Jan keeps us up it would be massively worth it financially. I know you want to have a moan but this level of self pity is pretty pathetic.

He looks a beaten man. I feel for him.

Reckon he is a good manager, but having to work with a ****-awful and unbalanced squad. I think we should stick by him whatever happens: give him the chance to build something.

A good manager working at a toxic club. No leadership from the top down. A group of players who are a bunch of arseholes. Feel sorry for him. It wouldn’t matter who the manager is, they’ve down tooled for the last four managers now, utter scum.

Said when he arrived and will say it again.

Could take years to reverse our Kat/Les lead decline and even Klopp would struggle with our club and players.

Pointless sacking him.

I agree, and if we are to improve it will be with steady steps in the right direction with a constant manager at the helm who has a clear philosophy and way of playing. We have that now, we just have to sign a decent wingback and central midfielder in Jan, scrape 15th-17th, and continue the slow rebuild in the summer. It's a marathon not a sprint.

I find it quite shocking that so many people are begging for him to be sacked to be honest. Bigger questions have got to be asked about recruitment and so much more than just our manager. He showed that he is a good manager last season but he seems to have been pretty unlucky this season. He wasn't helped by the failure of the club to recruit a decent centre back over the summer - Danso really isn't up to the task and his past record says it all! Also, while the club did recruit what seemed like a decent centre forward, he doesn't seem to have continued his great pre-seson form and can't seem to score anything.

That having been said, I do wonder what is going on in training when we are not seeing any improvement in our attacking penetration. I would have thought that we would be starting to see more understanding building between e.g. Redmond and Ings/Adams, yet we still seem to be failing to put the opposition under pressure. I'm also concerned that there is rarely enough pace when we break forward from defence and that in particular contrasts massively with other clubs.

I find it quite shocking that so many people are begging for him to be sacked to be honest. Bigger questions have got to be asked about recruitment and so much more than just our manager. He showed that he is a good manager last season but he seems to have been pretty unlucky this season. He wasn't helped by the failure of the club to recruit a decent centre back over the summer - Danso really isn't up to the task and his past record says it all! Also, while the club did recruit what seemed like a decent centre forward, he doesn't seem to have continued his great pre-seson form and can't seem to score anything.

That having been said, I do wonder what is going on in training when we are not seeing any improvement in our attacking penetration. I would have thought that we would be starting to see more understanding building between e.g. Redmond and Ings/Adams, yet we still seem to be failing to put the opposition under pressure. I'm also concerned that there is rarely enough pace when we break forward from defence and that in particular contrasts massively with other clubs.

I think he's been incredibly lucky to have got the points he has got this season. Sending off versus brighton whilst we were being played off the park & then scraping a win against sheff utd when they found ways not to score.

I don't think its crazy to think maybe we could have a manager who plays a right back at right back. Who doesn't set his team up to defend at home to a team one place above them. Who doesn't sit on his hands whilst the opposition manager makes changes to win the game.

Really not sure what’s happened to him. Last season he was excellent. But he’s fallen out with more than one player and just keeps making some bizarre team choices. worrying that the players just look so lost, and we start so many games so badly. Two touches in the opposition area in the first half is awful.

Everyone said the same when Puel, Pelllegrino and Hughes were here too. Maybe it ain’t the manager that’s the problem, these c*nts have fallen out with everyone whose been in charge of them.

While I abhor the idea of us making yet another managerial change and agree that we need to keep one for a while and build something with him, I'm really beginning to question Ralph's suitability now. The players may not be the best bunch we've ever had (far from it), but they just look so utterly lost and disorganised game after game. The blame for that falls squarely on the manager's shoulders, and with the constant experimenting with square pegs in round holes he is very quickly going to lose the dressing room.

I think his days are seriously numbered now.

While I abhor the idea of us making yet another managerial change and agree that we need to keep one for a while and build something with him, I'm really beginning to question Ralph's suitability now. The players may not be the best bunch we've ever had (far from it), but they just look so utterly lost and disorganised game after game. The blame for that falls squarely on the manager's shoulders, and with the constant experimenting with square pegs in round holes he is very quickly going to lose the dressing room.

I think his days are seriously numbered now.

And we’ve said that for every manager since Koeman

The players are c*nts

Either he needs help as his match management is way off form , or he needs to go its as simple as that.

Today the last sub was why? Wirth his injury record 4 minutes with short warm up what the f....

Adams for Redmond needed to happen whilst we had Boufal putting balls into the box, ideal time to get him off the mark , Ralph is well .............. neither reactive or proactive , he's inactive

I think we need a clear out from top to bottom. Alas that will probably be with relegation and us maybe in a few years makiing our way back as strugglers. I'll think about RH but I am now starting to lean towards getting in someone else. Probably BFS on the basis that we might actually do more with him and slowly rebuild. I think this club hasn't got what it takes to bounce back easily so staying up is more important for us than e.g. Norwich.

I think we need a clear out from top to bottom. Alas that will probably be with relegation and us maybe in a few years makiing our way back as strugglers. I'll think about RH but I am now starting to lean towards getting in someone else. Probably BFS on the basis that we might actually do more with him and slowly rebuild. I think this club hasn't got what it takes to bounce back easily so staying up is more important for us than e.g. Norwich.

Look to Swansea. Complete clear out, young team, doing ok in championship.

Wouldn’t want Sam. I’d have Adkins in a heartbeat.

**** it why not? sack him It will make **** all difference in the long run. We may get a bit of a new manager boost and maybe it will be enough to scrape survival. Then we can go through the same crap all over again next season with same usless bunch of players and some more new bargain basement signings.

Nothing will dramatically change untill we get an owner and board with a plan (and the drive to see it through). The club is a mess from the owner at the top all the way down to the useless ****s, masquerading as footballers, in the squad.

Ralph will be the inevitable casualty but the problems are much bigger than the manager and have been for a while now.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Just seen his interview. Broken man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't you be if you spent all week trying to get those ****s to get the basics of football right. Only to watch them make basic mistake after mistake within minutes of the game starting he must wonder why he bothers.

If I was Ralph I'd want out as soon as possible before these players completely destroyed my reputation

Wouldn't you be if you spent all week trying to get those ****s to get the basics of football right. Only to watch them make basic mistake after mistake within minutes of the game starting he must wonder why he bothers.

If I was Ralph I'd want out as soon as possible before these players completely destroyed my reputation

What about poor Armstrong who has spent his entire career thinking he's a midfielder only to spend the last week realising that apparently according to the manager he's really a right back.

Look to Swansea. Complete clear out, young team, doing ok in championship.

Wouldn’t want Sam. I’d have Adkins in a heartbeat.

If we are looking to change manager or Ralph walks, we need a manager who would try his best this season with such a poor squad, but be a proven manager who would excel in the championship. I would prefer Nigel to Big Sam or any ‘exotic’ appointment .

Call me old fashioned but Surely the Basics is playing players in correct positions [emoji2373]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I don't think he's helping himself, but you still need to look closer to the set of players we have.

They are an horrific bunch; I dislike them all. Worst 'team' I think we've ever had.

As much as he's tinkering, it's probably to see if he can mould some crystal out of this collective group of ****. It won't happen though, as they're all **** and are an embarrassment to PL football.

Is that the only time he has played players out of position?
Pretty much all the out of position stuff I can think off revolves around the fullback/ wingback positions. I don't remember any CBs playing up top or strikers in goal type situations. Most of that has revolved around Bertrand, and his lack of availability for various reasons, with no obvious replacement.

Edited by doddisalegend

Sorry but a fine manager with a poor squad would still put his players in their strongest positions, would drop underperforming players and get them to show some pride after a record breaking defeat.

Its not the Manager, its the players.

More specifically, its the players not being good enough and the fault of those who signed him.

Fck off they need coaching. Stupid cnts can’t defend a basic corner. That is coaching. Stop giving him a pass. I don’t think he is a bad manager but it ain’t working

Fck off they need coaching. Stupid cnts can’t defend a basic corner. That is coaching. Stop giving him a pass. I don’t think he is a bad manager but it ain’t working

When you say coaching, I do wonder if Ralph and the coaches are on the same page. I know it’s fashionable to pick on Kelvin right now but it would be an astonishing coincidence if Ralph’s ideal coaching team included a man who just happened to be our goalkeeper in 2006.

I’d ask Ralph who he wants helping him, then go out and get them. Basic positioning, concentration and defensive drills has got to be worth as much to our squad as a £30m signing.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Ralph Hasenhuttl